User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Overview
The Global User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market is forecast to reach $5.2 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 46.5% from 2021 to 2026. Entity and User Insider threats, financial fraud, and targeted attacks can all be detected using behaviour analytics. This method is used to evaluate human behaviour patterns and then find deviations using statistical analysis and algorithms. User entity behavior analytics employs advanced analysis, compiles data from logs and reports, and examines packet, flow, file, and other sorts of data, as well as threat data, to determine whether certain types of activity and behavior are likely to be classified as a cyber-attack. The user behavior analytics provides the user with insider threat identification, prevention of data exfiltration, identification and prevention of fraud, actionable risk information and security of IP data.
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Report Coverage
The report: “User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – Forecast (2021-2026)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Report.
By Type: Solution, Service
By Deployment Type: On-premises, Cloud
By End-User Industry: Government and Defense, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare, Retail and e-commerce, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, IT and Telecom, Others
By Geography - North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), South America(Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and others),Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain , Colombia and Others), APAC(China, Japan India, SK, Australia, Singapore and Others), and RoW (Middle East and Africa).
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics is expected to have CAGR of 46.5% from 2021 to 2026 owing to the advantage of UEBA such as insider threat identification, prevention of data exfiltration, identification and prevention of fraud and others.
- Due to increase in risk of cyber-crime in insurance, banking, and finance industries, the adoption of UEBA have been increased by these industries in recent time.
- North American region is estimated to account for the largest share in the global market during the forecast period, owing to increased usage of consumer and organization functional analytics solutions.
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market, By Type, 2020
For More Details on This Report - Request for Sample
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Segment Analysis – By Type
During the forecast period, the insider threats under Solution segment is expected to account for the greatest proportion of the global user and entity behavior analytics market. Insider threat solutions are in high demand because businesses recognize the critical importance of preventing insider breaches. With the increased need for advanced technology and security solutions, organisations are substantially investing in threat/attack detection analytical solutions to reveal security concerns that criminals may exploit, which is driving the market for UEBA solutions.
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Segment Analysis - By End Users
By End users the market is segmented into Government and Defense, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare, Retail and e-commerce, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, IT and Telecom, Others. As the number of clients in the insurance, banking, and finance industries grows, so does the risk of cyber-crime. As a result, the UEBA is primarily employed by these industries since it offers users quick access to deposit and payment services. UEBA systems allow speedy identification of threats and alert the company to a broad variety of behavioral patterns and possible insider threats and thus attract the end users towards the market.
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Segment Analysis – By Geography
North American region is estimated to account for the largest share in the global market during the forecast period, owing to increased usage of consumer and organization functional analytics solutions. The increased use of mobile and online apps in the area, as well as the necessity for security solutions capable of identifying data threats, can be ascribed to the expansion of user behavior analytics security. Asia Pacific is projected to grow in forecasted period owing to increase of investment in security surveillance system for the safety of the residents in the countries like China and India. Moreover government investments in AI, 5G, cloud, IoT, networking and other technologies are expected to boost the UEBA market in the Middle East and Africa Region.
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Drivers
Need for real-time analytics
Adoption of User and Entity Behavior Analytics expand security perimeter to encompass monitoring activities for closed networks, users, cloud providers, and smart and wired endpoint devices. UEBA systems are tuned into user actions for assessing user activity and providing real-time and continuous monitoring. Moreover the outbreak of COVID-19 Impact has forced many sectors to operate online which increases the threat of cyber security and hence increases the demand for UEBA.
Adoption of user-centric approach
The adoption of user centric approach drives the user behavior analysis security as this approach is based upon an explicit understanding of users. This system provides strong technological base by identifying the needs of the organisation and thus provides solution for detection of insider risks, financial fraud and targeted attacks.
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Challenges
Lack of Knowledge
The factors restraining the growth of UEBA market include lack of knowledge regarding advanced insider threats and scarcity of trained security professionals. Advanced data exploration, categorization, and correlation capabilities are lacking in UEBA and thus becomes a challenge for the market.
User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market Landscape
Partnerships and acquisitions along with product launches are the key strategies of the players in the Thermoelectric Chiller Market. The major key players in the User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market include Dtex Systems, Splunk Inc., Bay Dynamics, Sqrrl Data, Inc., Securonix, Varonis Systems Inc., Exabeam, Inc., Niara, Inc., Gurucul, Rapid7.
- In February 2021 Dtex Systems announced the release of its latest Workforce Cyber Security platform, DTEX InTERCEPT 6.5. It aims brings together the capabilities of user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), endpoint data loss prevention (DLP), digital forensics and insider threat management into a cloud-native platform to empower customers to mitigate the risk of data and IP loss.
- In June 2019 Securonix launched Global Managed Security Service Provider Program. It aimed to encourage and enable managed service providers from all around the world to use Securonix Next-Gen SIEM to improve their threat detection and response capabilities.
Report Code: ITR 0153
Report Code: ITR 0011
For more Information and Communications Technology Market reports, please click here
1. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market- Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by components
2.3 Key trends segmented by Geography
3. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market
3.1 Comparative Analysis
3.1.1 Product/Service Benchmarking-Top 5 Companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financial Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value Split by Top 5 Companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis
4. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Top 10 Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Share
4.1.4 Market S Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing Business Index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis – Top 10 Companies
6. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market– By Strategic Analysis (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle/Market Life Cycle Analysis
7.4 Suppliers and Distributors
8. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – By Type
9. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – By Deployment Type
10. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – By End-User Industry
10.1 Government and Defense
10.2 Energy and Utilities
10.4 Retail and e-commerce
10.5 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
10.6 IT and Telecom
11. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million)
11.1 North America
11.1.4 Rest of North America
11.2 South America
11.2.5 Rest of South America
11.3.8 Rest of Europe
11.4.6 South Korea
11.4.8 Rest of APAC
11.5.1 Middle East and Africa
12. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market- Market Entropy
12.1 New Product Launches
12.2 M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
13. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market - Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Market Share by Country — Top 5 Companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Region — Top 5 Companies
13.1.3 Market Share by Components– Top 5 Companies
13.1.4 Market Share by Deployment type – Top 5 Companies
13.1.5 Market Share at Global Level — Top 5Companies
14. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
15. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market - Company Analysis
15.1 Dtex Systems
15.2 Splunk Inc.
15.3 Bay Dynamics
15.4 Sqrrl Data, Inc.
15.6 Varonis Systems Inc.
15.7 Exabeam, Inc.
15.8 Niara, Inc.
16. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – Appendix
17. User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market – Methodology
19.1. Research Methodology
19.2. Company Expert Interviews
19.3. Industry Databases
19.5. Company News
19.6. Company Annual Reports
19.7. Application Trends
19.8. New Products and Product Database
19.9. Company Transcripts
19.10. R&D Trends
19.11. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.12. Supply and Demand Trends