Cloud Migration Tool Market Overview
- Cloud migration tool is gaining attention owing to its benefits provided for its real-time interface, enterprise features and on premise application usability. This system also allows building and operating work in limited time on the basis of multiple units.
- Enhanced business performance due to better IT services provided by cloud computing for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) tends to drive the growth of the cloud migration tool market.
- APAC region is expected to dominate the global Cloud migration tool market during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to the rising digital transformation and growing adoption rates of cloud technologies in different verticals such as banking and financial services, IT and telecommunication, Retail and others.
Cloud Migration Tool Market, By Geography, 2020
Cloud Migration Tool Market Segment Analysis - By Service type
Automation and integration service holds the highest market share of cloud migration tool market in 2020 at 20.9%. Moreover, it is anticipated to witness significant market growth during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to the worldwide adoption of cloud migration services. Automation and integration service provide benefits to the enterprises by improving flexibility, enhancing efficiency, improving resource management and productivity of the business. Furthermore, it provides a platform for catering all business requirement. In March 2020, the Business Ecosystem Integration Services (BEIS) suite was introduced by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading global IT software, advisory and market solutions organisation, to help companies connect with broader ecosystems and develop new customer-centred, extended deals.
Cloud Migration Tool Market Segment Analysis - By End user type
Banking and financial services (BFSI) is the dominant end user vertical of cloud migration tool market in 2020 at 18.5%. Moreover, it is analyzed that this vertical will have substantial market growth during the forecast period 2021-2026. This vertical deals with large number of customers thus there is the need for IT infrastructure that remain available throughout the year in order to meet the required services internal as well as external. Thus migrating the workloads to cloud provide BFSI to cut short the cost of IT and infrastructure. Additionally, presence of huge pile of data needed to be properly correlated and managed for adding up to the business growth has become better with the application of cloud migration tool thereby boosting the market growth. In 2019, Right scale survey analysed that 42% of workloads are run in public cloud and 38% in private cloud. Among enterprises, 35% of workloads run in public cloud and 44% in private cloud.
Cloud Migration Tool Market Segment Analysis – By Geography
North America holds the highest market share of the Cloud migration tool market in 2020 at 36.5%. This is due to the technological development, improved industrial infrastructure, presence of large number of data centres and a higher rate of adoption of new technologies in the region. Moreover Cloud migration tool market in APAC is expected to grow at highest rate during the forecast period owing to the rising adoption of cloud based services, IOT devices, big data analytics research and development activities across different end user verticals. Consequently, shifting the workloads to cloud by small, medium and large organization in order to improve the efficiency and productivity of business is boosting the market growth of cloud migration tool. In December 2019, 5Nine was acquired by Singapore’s Acronis for unifying cloud management and security tools to enhance customer experience. Moreover this acquisition provides easier migration of workloads to Acronis Cyber Infrastructure.
Cloud Migration Tool Market Drivers
Growing adoption of IOT devices
Cloud Migration Tool Market Challenges
Cloud Migration Tool Market Landscape
Technology launches, acquisitions, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Cloud migration tool market. Cloud migration tool driver market is expected to be dominated by major companies such as Amazon.com, Cisco Systems, IBM, Microsoft, VMware, Dell, HCL Technologies, Accenture PLC, Wipro Ltd., NTT DATA Inc. and among others.
- In May 2021, IBM unveiled AI-driven products across its portfolio of enterprise platforms. Mono2Micro, a new capability in WebSphere, taps AI to streamline cloud app migration. Watson Orchestrate helps automate work in business tools from Salesforce, SAP, and Workday.
- In July 2019, Alfresco Migration Service was launched by Alfresco Software to provide organizations move off outdated, legacy platforms, while vindicating the risk of migration of content to the cloud.
For more Information and Communications Technology Market reports, please click here