The market for Europe LMS is forecast to reach $714.26 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17.07% from 2020 to 2025. The market growth of Europe LMS is mainly attributed to the growing adoption of the elearning in training the employees. The growing government initiatives for the improvisation of digitalization is further impacting on the growth of the market.
The report: “Europe LMS Market – Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Europe LMS market.
By Module type: Collaborative Learning, Content Management, Talent Management, Performace Management, Assessment and Training, Others
By End User: Information Technology, Healthcare, Biopharma, Transport, Retail, Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Government and Defense, Telecom, Others
By Geography: U.K, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Poland, Others
- Retail is analysed to hold the highest share in the market owing to the growing adoption of eLearning in the training of the frontline workers market.
- Germany region is expected to dominate the Europe LMS market during the forecast period 2020-2025 due to high investments in the connectivity solutions in the region.
- The growing investments in the connectivity solutions such as 5G and IoT in Europe area is analysed to drive the market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Europe LMS Market Segment Analysis - By module type
Europe LMS is segmented into collaborative learning, content management, talent management, performance management, assessment, testing and others. Collaborative learning is analysed to grow at highest rate during the forecast period 2020-2025 mainly attributed to the adoption of the gamified learning in the process. Adding to this, the growing automation and adoption of digitalization in almost every industry all over European countries is significantly contributing to the growth of the Europe LMS frontline workers training market.
Europe LMS Market Segment Analysis - By End user
Retail holds the highest market share of Europe LMS market in 2018, however, the transport segment is analysed to grow at highest rate during the forecast period. As the employees in transport industry are frequently on the move, LMS is a dire requirement for their training needs thereby significantly impacting on the growth of the Europe LMS frontline workers training market. Adding to this, the growing penetration of the digital technologies in training of the employees is set to boost the market growth rate. In April 2019, Virgin trains of UK Virgin Trains has partnered with students to help develop virtual reality technology to aid training in health and safety for new recruits. These initiatives are further impacting on the growth of the market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Europe LMS Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
Germany is analysed to hold the highest market share in 2018. As the country is a major hub for transportation, manufacturing, and so on, the significant growth and adoption of digitalization in these industries in training the packers, drivers, pickers and others through the LMS system is set to contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period 2020-2025. The significant rise in the investments in the expansions of the biopharma plants alongside the growing digitalization in the industry is set to boost the market for LMS. In June 2018, Boehringer Ingelheim has announced a 230 million euro investment into a new Biologicals Development Center (BDC) at the company’s research and development site thereby impacting on the growth of the market. The growing investments in the expansion of the manufacturing sector are set to further impact on the growth of the market.
Europe LMS market Drivers
- Impact of global pandemic
The global pandemic COVID-19 has impacted on the adoption of the digital learning technologies for the employees. The significant number of cases in Europe region has resulted in the countries lockdown which created a dire need in employment of the LMS in training newly recruited employees thereby impacting on the growth of the market.
Europe LMS market Challenges
- High Cost required for LMS Subscription
The high Cost required for learning platform Subscription, especially for enterprises with huge work force is limiting their adoption. The average cost required for Subscription of LMS Platforms is more than $30 per user per month and the annual licensing fees can be more than 20–25 percent of the initial cost. As huge number of frontline workforce are present in industries such as Manufacturing, Healthcare and Retail sector, so these higher subscription cost becomes an increasing burden for the industries. These industries are thus preferring to utilize non-tool based training, particularly OTJ training in its stead thus limiting the LMS adoption. Hence these high cost subscriptions effect the market growth in the forecast period 2020-2025.
Europe LMS Market Landscape
Technology launches, acquisitions, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Europe LMS market. Europe LMS driver market is expected to be dominated by major companies such as Adobe, Blackboard, Canvas, Crossknowledge, Eurekos, Growth Engineering, Kallidus, Kenexa, Oracle, SAP among others.
- In September 2018, Blackboard has launched Rebrand of Open-Source Learning Management System.
- In January 2016, IBM Kenexa Learning Management System (LMS) on Cloud V5.0 enhancements can help organizations rapidly develop, deploy, and increase learner skills and capabilities.
1. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training - Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by type
2.3 Key trends segmented by geography
3. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training – Start Up Scenario
3.1 Top 10 startup company analysis by
3.1.3 Market Share
3.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
3.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
4. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
4.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
4.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
4.3 Case studies of successful ventures
4.4 Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies Investment
5. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training - Market Forces
5.1 Market Drivers
5.2 Market Constraints
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.4 Porters five force model
5.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
5.4.2 Bargaining powers of customers
5.4.3 Threat of new entrants
5.4.4 Rivalry among existing players
5.4.5 Threat of substitutes
6. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training – Sales Analysis
6.1 Sales Conversion Rates
6.2 Sales Cycle
6.3 Sales Channel
6.3.3 System Integrators
6.4 Customer Acquisition Cost
6.5 Quality Lead Cost
6.7 On-line Stores
6.8 App Stores
7. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training – Performance Assessment
8. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training Market – Capability Gap Analysis
9. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training Market - By Geography (Market Size - $Billion)
10. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training Market- Entropy
11. EUROPE LMS - Front Line Workers Training Market Company Analysis
11.1 Market Share, Market Positioning, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2 Company 1
11.3 Company 2
11.4 Company 3
11.5 Company 4
11.6 Company 5
11.7 Company 6
11.8 Company 7
11.9 Company 8
11.10 Company 9
11.11 Company 10 and more
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies