Endoscopy Fluid Management Market size was estimated at $989.6 Million in 2020, projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period 2021-2026. Endoscopy Fluid Management industry has witnessed huge demand over the last decade owing to its minimal invasive procedures. Endoscopy is medical procedure used to see inside the body. It is used to take tissue samples or gastrointestinal (GI) track fluid samples. A flexible tube with a strong light and a small camera attached to it is used with a procedure known as an endoscope. It is a most widely used medical imaging technique. Endoscopic procedures helps to examine inside of the hollow organ or a body cavity. There are different fluids inside the body that hinders the vision during this procedure. The management of fluids within the body during the endoscopy is referred as endoscopy fluid management. Endoscopy fluid management systems improves the visibility of the endoscopic procedure by providing precise fluid pressure in the internal cavities during the time of endoscopic procedures. Around 10 million gastrointestinal endoscopic techniques and medical imaging techniques are performed every year in the United States for various reasons.
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Report Coverage
- Geographically, North America Endoscopy Fluid Management Market held the largest revenue share of 46% in 2020 owing to the highest disposable income and growing geriatric population in this region.
- In addition, growing healthcare expenditure, changing healthcare infrastructure, technological advancements in healthcare system are the factors that are boosting the market growth.
- Increasing spend on R&D activities by the key players in different region of the world are driving the market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market is provided in the Endoscopy Fluid Management Market.
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2020
For More Details on This Report - Request for Sample
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Segment Analysis - By Product Type:
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Segment Analysis - By End User:
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Segment Analysis - By Geography:
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Segment Analysis Drivers
Increasing Geriatric Population:
Growing Preference for Minimal Invasive Surgeries:
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Segment Analysis Challenges
High Cost of Minimally Invasive Surgeries:
Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Segment Landscape:
- In September 2019, Stryker Corporation has announced that it has agreed to take over Moibius Imaging LLc, a promising player in imaging technology.
- In July 2019, Karl Storx, announced that the company has planned for an investment program and is planning to invest 30 million euros in the expansion of its production facilities.