U.S Elevator Maintenance Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market Overview
The market for U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market is estimated to surpass $ 6.1 billion in 2026 and is analyzed to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% during forecast period 2021-2026. Moreover, Institutional building applications include hospitals, governmental, federal, municipal, and many other strategic institutions. Institutional buildings have been highly focusing towards replacing the obsolete traditional elevators with advanced technology based elevators systems. Such growing shift towards emerging technology based systems from institutional will contribute towards elevator maintenance market in U.S. Implementation of predictive maintenance for elevator systems in order to improve the regular monitoring standards helps in avoiding the extra costs incase of higher damages in the future. Such factors have been causing its higher adoption across low rise building applications, thus propelling the elevator maintenance market.
U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market Report Coverage
The report: “U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market – Forecast (2021-2026)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market.
By Elevatpr Type – Hydraulic Elevators (Conventional Hydraulic Elevators, Hole-less Hydraulic Elevators, Roped Hydraulic Elevators), Traction Elevators (Geared Traction Elevators, Gear-less Traction Elevators), Machine-Room-Less Elevators.
By Building Size – Low Rise, Mid Rise, High Rise.
By Speed – Below 1.5m/s, 1.6 – 2.5 m/s, 2.6m/s and above.
By Component Type – Controllers, Door Equipment, Cabin Enclosures, Signaling Fixtures, Power Units, Others.
By End User – Residential buildings, Commercial (Malls, Hotels, Offices, Hospitals), Marine & Off-Shore, Industrial (Power Plants, Steel Plants, Cement Plants), Institutional (Education, Government, Transportation Hubs and Others), Others.
- Global U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market is dominated by low rise building which is growing at the highest CAGR of 4.0% attributed to the rising technological advancements in order to enhance elevator maintenance standards across the various low rise building sites
- Commercial is analyzed to be the dominant vertical with a revenue of $2,141.27 million in 2019 due to the growing construction of malls, hospitals, offices, hotels and others in this region
- One of the major factors attributable to the increasing adoption of elevator maintenance services are a rapid rise in industrialization and construction activities.
- The growing concern about accidents in the elevators is expected to affect the market, thereby hindering the market growth during the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market, By Building Size
For More Details on This Report - Request for Sample
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market Segment Analysis – By Type
U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market by type is dominated by Traction Elevators in 2020 with a revenue of $2.3 billion. Rise of elevator accidents towards mid and high rise buildings in U.S have been creating major demands toward regular monitoring and maintenance of traction elevators in order to ensure high level safety for the building residents. With the increasing growth of high and mid-rise buildings in the country, traction elevators face high dominance in order to ensure efficient transportation systems. Since the traction elevators leverage ropes and sheaves, regular monitoring and maintenance is highly required to avoid critical conditions in the long run, as they are deployed across different industrial environments. With continuous wear and tear, the traction between the sheave and the cables gets reduced and slippage becomes more regular, which ultimately reduces efficiency standards and can become dangerous if left unchecked. Such factors cause high requirements towards scheduled maintenance for improving the productivity of such elevators, thereby boosting the market.
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market Segment Analysis – By End User
Commercial vertical is analyzed to be the dominant vertical with a revenue of $2.2 billion in 2020. Growing construction of malls, hospitals, offices, hotels and others in this region leads to increase in demand for elevators that in turn drives the market for elevator maintenance. Moreover, rising advancements have caused various market players to invest towards smart elevator systems due to rising construction of commercial buildings. Usage of advanced features including cloud technologies help the authorities towards proper maintenance of elevators across hospitals, hotels, malls and many others. Such factors have been propelling market demands towards improving elevator maintenance standards.
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market Segment Analysis – By Building Size
Global U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market is dominated by low rise building which is growing at the highest CAGR of 4.0% through 2026. Rising technological advancements in order to enhance elevator maintenance standards across the various low rise building sites has been also acting as a major driver towards higher dominance of elevators in the market. Elevator maintenance combined with automatic operations such as door closing and opening without the tapping of buttons, improves the functionality of the machines, thus helping in creating high demand across low rise building operations. Since technology is advancing at a rapid pace, construction of low rise buildings such as hotels, hospitals and many others have been also facing high shift towards improving use of smart technology based elevators.
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market, By Building Size
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market Drivers
Installation of elevators majorly in every field drives the market forward:
Continued expansion in the construction market and improved economic conditions would allow the Elevator Maintenance industry to continue its upward trajectory. Planned improvements in the US real estate market will drive growth primarily as the markets for residential, industrial, commercial and institutional construction expand. These downstream markets collectively account for almost three-quarters of the total market for the industry. Consequently, strong growth across these downstream markets is expected to increase the demand for contractors for installation services, benefiting industrial operators.
Rapid Growth in Industrialization and high demand for security:
The factors attributable to the increasing adoption of elevator maintenance services are a rapid rise in industrialization and construction activities. As per U.S Census Bureau, the total value of public construction in 2020 amounted to $ 353,300 million in June as compared to $ 355,751 million and $ 351,318 in May and April respectively. Such growth of residential as well as non-residential buildings construction in the country has been causing high adoption towards elevators.
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market Challenges
Rise in Elevator Causalities:
The growing concern about accidents in the elevators is expected to affect the market. More than 30 people are killed in the U.S., according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statics and Consumer Product Safety Board, and about 17,000 are seriously injured in elevator accidents each year. Incidents with the elevator are responsible for about 90% of deaths and 60% of serious injuries. According to the Center for Construction Research and Training, elevators are responsible for an estimated 27 deaths a year in the United States, and around 10,000 injuries. Most of these include maintenance workers who install or fix elevators or work close to an elevator shaft.
U.S Elevator Maintenance Market Landscape
Product launches, acquisitions, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market. U.S. Elevator Maintenance Market is expected to be dominated by major companies such as ThyssenKrupp AG, Otis elevator, Pine state, KONE Corporation, Mitsubishi electric, FUJITEC, dover corporation, amtec, Anlev and Armor among others.
- In December 2019, KONE has announced that it has entered into a collaboration with IBM and Microsoft for the Internet of Things cloud services and for advanced analytic services to predict traffic and respond in real-time intelligently, communicate with service teams and allow passengers to conveniently use the elevators.
- In October 2019, Oracle Elevator announced the opening of its newest location in Denver, Colorado. The addition of this office gives the company a footprint in one of the most dynamic cities in the Western United States. This geographic expansion of Oracle represents its commitment to enter new markets and expand westward. Oracle will leverage its technical knowledge and highly skilled workforce to continue this expansion into additional western areas including Utah, Arizona and Southern California.
Report Code: AIR 0058
Report Code: AIR 0090
For more Electronics Market reports, please click here
1. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market- Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Building Size
2.3 Key trends segmented By End User
3. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market
3.1 Comparative Analysis
3.1.1 Product/Service Benchmarking-Top 5 Companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financial Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value Split by Top 5 Companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis
4. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Top 10 Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Share
4.1.4 Market S Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing Business Index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis – Top 10 Companies
6. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market– By Strategic Analysis (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle/Market Life Cycle Analysis
7.4 Suppliers and Distributors
8. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – By Building Size
8.1 Low Rise
8.2 Mid Rise
8.3 High Rise
9. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – By Elevator Type
9.1 Hydraulic Elevator
9.1.2 Hole Less
9.2 Traction Elevator
9.3 Machine Room Less Elevator
10. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – By Speed
10.1 Below 1.5 m/s
10.2 1.6-2.5 m/s
10.3 2.6 m/s and Above
11. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – By Component Type
11.2 Door Equipment
11.3 Cabin Enclosures
11.4 Signaling Equipment
11.5 Power Units
12. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market - By End User (Market Size -$Million)
12.3 Marine and Off Shore
12.4.1 Power Plants
12.4.2 Steel Plants
12.4.3 Cement Plants
12.5.3 Transportation Hubs
13. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market- Market Entropy
13.1 New Product Launches
13.2 M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
14. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market - Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Market Share – U.S — Top 5 Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Building Size– Top 5 Companies
14.1.3 Market Share by End User – Top 5 Companies
15. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
16. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market - Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10
17. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – Appendix
18. U.S Elevator Maintenance Market – Methodology
18.1. Research Methodology
18.2. Company Expert Interviews
183. Industry Databases
18.5. Company News
18.6. Company Annual Reports
18.7. Application Trends
18.8. New Products and Product Database
18.9. Company Transcripts
18.10. R&D Trends
18.11. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.12. Supply and Demand Trends