The Gynaecological devices Market is $10,592.81million in 2017 and is estimated to surpass $13,484.50 million mark during 2018-2023 growing at an estimated CAGR of more than 5.05%. By region north-America dominated the overall Gynaecological market. Laparoscopes dominated the overall gynecological device market with a share of 40% and generated a revenue of 629.34m in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.33% to reach $773.90 during 2018-2023.
What are Gynaecological devices?
Gynaecological devices are available with coated and un-coated stainless steel options and are designed to deliver physicians with greater efficiency and their patients with maximum efforts. Gynaecological devices are extensively used in hospitals, clinics/ASC, research institutes and diagnostic labs for surgical and examination purposes. Various gynecological devices include such as fluid management devices, pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices, gynaecological forceps, gynaecological curettes, endometrial ablation devices, pelvic organ prolapse repair device.
What are the major applications for Gynaecological devices?
The major end users of Gynaecological devices are hospitals, clinics, research institutes, diagnostic labs for surgical and examination purposes.
Market Research and Market Trends of Gynaecological devices
- In 2018, RAIING Medical invented a device named IFertracker, a wearable thermometer that can be attached directly to the user body to continuously measure core body temperature every night during sleep. Simultaneously IFertracker also calculates and charts the user’s Basal body temperature and predicts her fertile window, ultimately offering a fertility tracking method that helps users learn more about their bodies and get pregnant faster.
- Flexible ultrasound transducer have been developed to provide 3D views of objects beneath. These are flexible and can be used on curvy surfaces such as knees, stomach, moving substances etc. this product featured of 100 piezoelectric transducers which are arranged in a square array connected to each other. In healthcare this help doctors diagnose variety of conditions in humans.
- OmniGuide, based in Lexington, MA, is releasing new laparoscopic shears, These FMsealer Laparoscopic Shears, do not release electric current into the tissues when transecting and sealing and a lot less heat is transferred to nearby tissues. It is safe to use and reduce risk of capacitive coupling.
- Willow, introduced a sleek wearable breast pump to collect breast milk without the help of any wires or external components. The milk is collected in a specially designed bag that is fitted inside the unit. This bag can be easily removed to transfer the milk. The device is rechargeable and also have an accompanying cellphone app.
- Increasing adoption of robotic navigation technologies for laproscopy can be considered as the greatest surgical innovations as it is well known for minimal invasive procedures leads to faster recovery, decreased blood loss, shorter hospital stay.
Who are the Major Players in Gynaecological devices market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Johnson & Johnson, General Electric Co, Siemens AG, Medtronic Inc, Baxter international, Covidien Plc, Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGAA, Olympus corporation.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.