Canada Textile Raw Material Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
The Canada Textile Raw Material Market research report is an infographic report covering supply, demand and trade statistics for Cotton, Jute, Silk and Wool, both in volume and value. This report looks at the industry state between 2016-2021 and the forecast till 2027. The report also covers companies, brands, products, trade pricing, patents, university-level research, new product developments, future growth opportunities and M&A analysis.
Detailed Scope of the Report
1. The Production, Import Export/Trade statistics for Cotton, Jute, Silk and Wool between 2016-2021.
2. Historical demand for Cotton, Jute, Silk and Wool from 2016-2021 and forecast to 2027.
3. Comprehensive list of companies and revenue for 34+ top companies.
4. Major brands, product benchmarking, and new product launches.
5. Assessment of relevant Mergers and Acquisitions.
6. Investment, projects, and R&D initiatives done between 2016 and 2021.
7. Patenting scenario covering patents filed, published, and granted between 2016-2021.
8. Research framework based on the assessment of 7 Pillars - Supply, Demand, Trade, Companies, Products, Patents, and Macro-environment factors.
Company Snapshot: The top companies are Invista, Morbern Inc., Ennis Fabrics , Stafford Textiles Ltd. and Geo Sheard Fabrics Ltd.. Some of the brands mentioned in the report are Patons, Siltex, Briggs & Little, Sugar Bush and Batik.
Key Takeaways & Recent Developments
A. The production volume of Textile Raw Material in 2021 stood at XX Th Metric Tons.
B. Import volume decreased from 1.9 Th Metric Tons in 2016 to 1.11 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
C. The demand was XX Th Metric Tons in 2021.
D. New Zealand Exported more than 36.26% of Textile Raw Material to Canada in 2021.
E. INNOTEX, leader in the development and manufacturing of personal protective equipment (PPE) for firefighters and first responders, acquired Technofil, a manufacturer established in Laurierville, Canada.
F. Luxury Canadian retailer Holt Renfrew has once again teamed-up with The Campaign for Wool for the launch of a sustainable capsule collection, featuring exclusive pieces created by Canadian brands Line, and Smythe.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
a) What was Canada’s Textile Raw Material market size in 2021?
Ans: The demand was XX Th Metric Tons in 2021.
b) Where does Canada Import Textile Raw Material from?
Ans: The majority of imports come from New Zealand, Turkey, United States of America, Australia and India.
c) What are the top companies in Textile Raw Material market?
Ans: Invista, Morbern Inc., Ennis Fabrics , Stafford Textiles Ltd. and Geo Sheard Fabrics Ltd. are the top companies in the Textile Raw Material market.
d) Which are the major local universities/ research institutes involved in R&D?
Ans: McMaster University, University of Quebec in Trois-Rivières and McGill University are actively involved in R&D.
1. Canada Textile Raw Material Market Overview
1.1. Scope and Taxonomy
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Executive Summary (Value and Volume)
1.4. YoY Growth Rate
2. Canada Textile Raw Material Market Analysis
2.1. Value Chain and Supply Chain
2.2. PESTEL Analysis
2.3. Porter’s Five Forces
2.4. Top Trends
2.5. Drivers & Restraints
2.6. Challenges & Opportunities
3. Canada Textile Raw Material Market Landscape
3.1. Production Data
3.2. Import Export Data
3.3. Trade Pricing Analysis
3.4. YOY Growth Rate and CAGR Forecast
3.5. Historical Market Size (Value and Volume)
3.6. Market Size Forecast and Industry Outlook
3.7. Investments and Market Growth Opportunities
4. Canada Textile Raw Material Market by Segment - Production, Trade and Demand
5. Canada Textile Raw Material Market Entropy
5.2. Investments and R&D
5.3. New Product Developments
5.4. Market Growth Opportunities
5.5. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
5.6. Product Benchmarking and Brands
6. Competitive Landscape
6.2. Morbern Inc.
6.3. Ennis Fabrics
6.4. Stafford Textiles Ltd.
6.5. Geo Sheard Fabrics Ltd.
Note: 34+ Companies profiled, a comprehensive list of Brands and product technical specifications covered.
7. Institutional Research Projects
8. Patent Research (2016-2021)
9. Supporting Statistics
10. Data Sources