Ethiopia Spices Market research report is an infographic report covering supply, demand and trade statistics for Pepper, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cloves and Others, both in volume and value. This report looks at the industry state between 2016-2021 and the forecast till 2027. The report also covers companies, brands, products, trade pricing, patents, university-level research, new product developments, future growth opportunities and M&A analysis.
Detailed Scope of the Report
1. The Production, Import Export/Trade statistics for Pepper, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cloves and Others between 2016-2021.
2. Historical demand for Pepper, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cloves and Others from 2016-2021 and forecast to 2027.
3. Comprehensive list of companies and revenue for 5+ top companies.
4. Major brands, product benchmarking, and new product launches.
5. Assessment of relevant Mergers and Acquisitions.
6. Investment, projects, and R&D initiatives done between 2016 and 2021.
7. Patenting scenario covering patents filed, published, and granted between 2016-2021.
8. Research framework based on the assessment of 7 Pillars - Supply, Demand, Trade, Companies, Products, Patents, and Macro-environment factors.
Company Snapshot: The top companies are Integrated Agro Processing Plc, Nati coffee and spices plc and Shochoch Trading Plc.
Key Takeaways & Recent Developments
A. The production volume of Spices in 2021 stood at 330.1 Th Metric Tons.
B. Import volume increased from 2.8 Th Metric Tons in 2016 to 8.4 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
C. The demand was 326.1 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
D. China Exported more than 44.8% of Spices to Ethiopia in 2021.
E. Ethiopia Exported majority of its Spices to India, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Indonesia and Iraq.
F. The average yield per acre from 2016 to 2021 stood at 364.4 KG/ACRE
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
a) What was Ethiopia’s Spices market size in 2021?
Ans: The demand was 326.1 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
b) Where does Ethiopia Import Spices from?
Ans: The majority of imports come from China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Nigeria.
c) What are the top companies in Spices market?
Ans: Integrated Agro Processing Plc, Nati coffee and spices plc and Shochoch Trading Plc are the top companies in the Spices market.
d) Which are the major local universities/ research institutes involved in R&D?
Ans: University of Gondar, Debre Markos University and Bahir Dar University are actively involved in R&D.
1. Ethiopia Spices Market Overview
1.1. Scope and Taxonomy
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Executive Summary (Value and Volume)
1.4. YoY Growth Rate
2. Ethiopia Spices Market Analysis
2.1. Value Chain and Supply Chain
2.2. PESTEL Analysis
2.3. Porter’s Five Forces
2.4. Top Trends
2.5. Drivers & Restraints
2.6. Challenges & Opportunities
3. Ethiopia Spices Market Landscape
3.1. Production Data
3.2. Import Export Data
3.3. Trade Pricing Analysis
3.4. YOY Growth Rate and CAGR Forecast
3.5. Historical Market Size (Value and Volume)
3.6. Market Size Forecast and Industry Outlook
3.7. Investments and Market Growth Opportunities
4. Ethiopia Spices Market by Segment - Production, Trade and Demand
5. Ethiopia Spices Market Entropy
5.2. Investments and R&D
5.3. New Product Developments
5.4. Market Growth Opportunities
5.5. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
5.6. Product Benchmarking and Brands
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Integrated Agro Processing Plc
6.2. Nati coffee and spices plc
6.3. Shochoch Trading Plc
Note: 5+ Companies profiled, a comprehensive list of Brands and product technical specifications covered.
7. Institutional Research Projects
8. Patent Research (2016-2021)
9. Supporting Statistics
10. Data Sources