Poland Poultry Market research report is an infographic report covering supply, demand and trade statistics for Livestock, Meat and Eggs, both in volume and value. This report looks at the industry state between 2016-2021 and the forecast till 2027. The report also covers companies, brands, products, trade pricing, patents, university-level research, new product developments, future growth opportunities and M&A analysis.
Detailed Scope of the Report
1. The Production, Import Export/Trade statistics for Livestock, Meat and Eggs between 2016-2021.
2. Historical demand for Livestock, Meat and Eggs from 2016-2021 and forecast to 2027.
3. Comprehensive list of companies and revenue for 50+ top companies.
4. Major brands, product benchmarking, and new product launches.
5. Assessment of relevant Mergers and Acquisitions.
6. Investment, projects, and R&D initiatives done between 2016 and 2021.
7. Patenting scenario covering patents filed, published, and granted between 2016-2021.
8. Research framework based on the assessment of 7 Pillars - Supply, Demand, Trade, Companies, Products, Patents, and Macro-environment factors.
Company Snapshot: The top companies are Cedrob Group, Worldpol Sp. Z O.o., Podolski, Phu Sułkowski and Wipasz. Some of the brands mentioned in the report are Worldpol, Podolski, Wipasz, Mielewczyk and Konspol.
Key Takeaways & Recent Developments
A. The production volume of Poultry in 2021 stood at 3674 Th Metric Tons.
B. Import volume increased from 48.3 Th Metric Tons in 2016 to 82.9 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
C. The demand was 2096 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
D. Germany Exported more than 38% of Poultry to Poland in 2021.
E. On 17th September 2018, Cargill acquired Konspol, a Polish value-added food company, providing an array of products in the chilled convenience, frozen and cold cut categories.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
a) What was Poland’s Poultry market size in 2021?
Ans: The demand was 2096 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
b) Where does Poland Import Poultry from?
Ans: The majority of imports come from Germany, Ukraine, Italy, Netherlands and Denmark.
c)What are the top companies in Poultry market?
Ans: Cedrob Group, Worldpol Sp. Z O.o., Podolski, Phu Sułkowski and Wipasz are the top companies in the Poultry market.
d) Which are the major local universities/ research institutes involved in R&D?
Ans: University of Life Sciences in Lublin, University of Warmia and Mazury and UTP University of Science and Technology are actively involved in R&D.
1. Poland Poultry Market Overview
1.1. Scope and Taxonomy
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Executive Summary (Value and Volume)
1.4. YoY Growth Rate
2. Poland Poultry Market Analysis
2.1. Value Chain and Supply Chain
2.2. PESTEL Analysis
2.3. Porter’s Five Forces
2.4. Top Trends
2.5. Drivers & Restraints
2.6. Challenges & Opportunities
3. Poland Poultry Market Landscape
3.1. Production Data
3.2. Import Export Data
3.3. Trade Pricing Analysis
3.4. YOY Growth Rate and CAGR Forecast
3.5. Historical Market Size (Value and Volume)
3.6. Market Size Forecast and Industry Outlook
3.7. Investments and Market Growth Opportunities
4. Poland Poultry Market by Segment - Production, Trade and Demand
5. Poland Poultry Market Entropy
5.2. Investments and R&D
5.3. New Product Developments
5.4. Market Growth Opportunities
5.5. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
5.6. Product Benchmarking and Brands
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Cedrob Group
6.2. Worldpol Sp. Z O.o.
6.4. Phu Sułkowski
Note: 50+ Companies profiled, a comprehensive list of Brands and product technical specifications covered.
7. Institutional Research Projects
8. Patent Research (2016-2021)
9. Supporting Statistics
10. Data Sources