According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Plant Growth Regulators Market: By Type of PGR (Cytokinins, Auxins, Gibberellins, Ethylene/Ethylene Releasers, Mepiquat Chloride); By Type of crop (Row Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Turfs and Ornamentals); By Region (Americas, Europe, APAC, RoW) - Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is growing steadily due to the mixed growth exhibited in different regions.
Browse 161 Market Tables, 33 Figures spread through 292 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Plant Growth Regulators Market (2018 - 2023)”
Europe continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023
Europe held the largest market share, generating $611.1 million in 2017. It exhibited comparatively slow growth due to the market saturation. APAC is the fastest growing region and it is forecast to generate revenue of $555.38 million by 2023 from $ 255.7 million in 2017 with a CAGR of 9%. This growth can be attributed to the presence of various developing countries like India and China, which are trying to adopt new technologies and crop protection methods in agriculture. In North America, U.S. held the largest market share for PRGs. The market is propelled by the huge cotton industry and the new and emerging organic farming practices observed in the U.S.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- A value chain describes a series of stages that are involved in the industry from sourcing raw materials to distribution to end user and the value addition done at each stage. Various stakeholders involved in the global PGR plant growth regulator market are as follows:
- Plant Growth Regulators Manufacturing Companies
- Research Institutes
- PGR manufacturers source the raw materials and the active ingredients upon acquiring knowledge from the company’s R&D division, or by collaborating with the research institutes. Once the formulations are finalized and patent filings are finished from the manufacturer’s end, the commercial product manufacturing gets started. The finished products are then packaged and stored under appropriate conditions, followed by global distribution. At the regional level, the products are distributed by regional distributors to the wholesalers and retailers and finally, the products reach the end users such as farmers, plant breeders and turf grass growers.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
Global growing demand for cotton is fueling the use of Plant Growth Regulators in cotton cultivation to meet the requirement. This is one of the key driving factors for the growth of PGR market in the world, especially in the APAC and Latin American regions where cotton production is significantly high.
The need to improve the yield of food crops to cater to the food requirements of the increasing world population is another important point that propels Plant Growth Regulators market.
Developing PGRs for the purpose of inducing qualities like drought resistance and stress tolerance in plants to improve the life and quality of the crop is a potential opportunity for the growth of PGR market.
Key Players of the Plant Growth Regulators Market:
BASF SE and Syngenta AG are the 2 dominant companies due to their strong product portfolio and a wide distribution network globally. They have consolidated their business by leveraging their product portfolio and utilizing their distribution network. Rest of the industry is highly fragmented with many small firms having their shares.
The small companies are vying for increasing their share with new product launches. The major players are consolidating their market presence by targeting new markets with their existing product portfolio and forging distribution agreements. This helps companies to mutually leverage their competences and further expand their businesses.
Browse Related Reports:
- Crop Protection Chemicals Market: By Bio-Pesticides (Biochemical & Microbial) By Synthetic Pesticides (Fungicides, Herbicides, Insecticides, Others) By Type of Crop (Cereals, Millets & Oilseeds, Cotton, Fruits & Vegetables, Others) & Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Fertilizers Market: By Organic (Blood Meal, Fish Meal, Manure, Granite Meal, Others); By Inorganic (Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphate, Calcium, Sulfur, Others); By Bio-Fertilizers (PSB, Azotobacter, Others); By Crops (Wheat, Rice, Maize, Others); By Geography - (2014-2020)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc