Dosing systems are widely used in various manufacturing operations in the food and beverage industry.
The application of these systems spread across various production activities:
· Disinfection in filling tanks to provide hygienic performance
· Clean-in-place application
· Water brewing
· Dosing of colors and flavors
· Bottle washing and so on.
These systems are designed to feed required quantities of materials during the production process to increase the efficiency and facilitate the flexibility of operations. Dosing systems are also used for chemical treatment of food & beverage manufacturing plants during the production that ensures the safety of workers as well of the food products. Usage of dosing systems in this industry is on the rise mainly due to the increasing mass production and automated manufacturing. Technologies offered by dosing system providers to the food industry are useful to solve real-time issues enabling them to increase efficiency in production thereby resulting in reduced maintenance costs.
Rising demand for processed foods among consumers and tightening food safety regulations are two more factors influencing this market. Food manufacturers are increasingly installing dosing systems to maintain a regular disinfection level at their manufacturing plants. Centralized digital systems monitor the disinfection levels in the facilities and control the operations of automated dosing systems. The dosing systems manufacturers are providing customized solutions to reduce the risks involved in regular operations which results in achieving employee safety and maximum production. Driven by safety issues and increasing manufacturing automation global dosing systems market for F&B industry is set to grow over 4.7% during 2015-2020.
- Dosing Systems Market: By Technology Type (Diaphragm, Piston, Peristaltic)By Application(Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processes, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Pulp & Paper, Agriculture & Pesticides, Textiles and Others) and By Geography - Forecast (2015 - 2020) https://www.industryarc.com/Report/1253/dosing-systems-market-forecast.html