CBRNE Protection and Detection Equipment Contracts to Aid Private and Government Organizations
Published By: IndustryARC Published On : 16-Feb-2016
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive (CBRNE) attacks, whether by the terrorists or by the malfunction of systems, would affect homeland and people. Tight security is a must in the highly crowded places like airports, government buildings, industries and others since there is a wide scope for CBRNE attack. National and international government are spending billion dollars for the safety of its people and property. CBRNE protection and detection equipment is used in army, navy, air force, industries marines, civil support and others as an act of protection and security.
Key companies manufacturing CBRNE protection and detection equipment market are:
- FLIR Systems Inc. (U.S.),
- Avon Protection (U.S.),
- Smiths Detection, Inc. (U.S.),
- Bruker Corporation (U.S.),
- Saab AB ()
- Radiation Shield Technologies ().
These companies cater their products to private and government organizations all over the world. In October 2015, Radiation Shield Technologies had introduced Demron ICE full-body suit which was manufactured for the purpose of protection against CBRN threats and are mainly used by the military and first responders. These are used by the U.S. military and private customers in UAE, Kuwait, China and other countries which are traded in bulk quantities. Saab AB, a defence and security company had delivered a flexible Automatic Warning and Reporting (AWR) system to Kuwait customer in September, 2015.
In January 2015, Smiths had succeeded in supplying X-ray scanners to Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai as a part of contract with the Emirates Group Security. Similarly, in March 2015, Smiths received an order from London’s Heathrow Airport to supply cost effective HI-SCAN 10080 XCT system baggage scanners. In April 2015, FLIR launched a versatile Wi-Fi video monitoring camera with an ability of live HD streaming, useful for in-home monitoring as well as outdoor security for both of its government and private customers. The company concentrates on industrial and homeland security products and it had also received an order of $51.1m in April, 2015 to supply CBRNE response kits for Department of Defense (DoD) under five-year indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract.
The manufacturers of CBRNE protection and detection equipment are developing more innovative products and are working closely with the government in order to receive long term-supply contracts. These, in turn, has led to further demand from private and public institutions and are expected to grow significantly in the next coming years. Hence, supply contracts and investments on research can aid the private and government organizations.
- Wearable Medical Devices Market: By Type (Therapeutic Wearable Devices, Diagnostic Devices, Vital Sign Monitoring Devices, Others) Application (Home Health Care, Remote Patient Monitoring, Fitness And Sports, Others) & Geography-Forecast(2015-2020)<>https://www.industryarc.com/Report/205/Wearable-medical-devices-Market-Analysis-Report.html
- Dialysis Equipment Market: By Treatment (Hemodialysis, Others) Renal Products (Hemofilter, Others) Types of Dialysis Membrane (Unmodified cellulose low-flux membranes, Others) Application (Virus Purification, Others) End Users (Hospitals, Others)-Forecast(2015-2020)https://www.industryarc.com/Report/9588/dialysis-equipment-market.html[email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)Connect with us on LinkedIn