Isolating information and data from forgery and breaches is vital for any organization to streamline its business. To ensure security, these organizations rely on resource pooling for in-house security and employing full-time experts. This process causes loss of capital and deviation in the core business targets. To prevent such costs and distractions, these companies hire managed security service provider (MSSP) which reflects in the growth prospects emerging in the managed security services market, and the market size was evaluated at $23.68 billion in 2018. As per the IndustryARC analysts, the opportunities in the sector are projected to increase at a remarkable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.28% through the forecast period of 2019 to 2025, according to the market analysis that is compiled in a recent business intelligence report published by IndustryARC.
The report is titled “Managed Security Services Market: By Components; By Technology; By Applications; By Functional area; By Trends & by Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).” The report incorporates an in-depth assessment of market size, competitive landscape, financial analysis, trends, and geographical distributions.
Global Managed Security Services Market: Leading Segments
By application, the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) industry are growing as the most rewarding application of the managed security services market. The opportunities in the application are rising at a CAGR of 16.51% through to 2025. With increasing cyber threats in the banking sector, the on par innovative advancement in the technology is energetically resourcing the preventive action in the form of managed security services.
North America grabbed the largest managed security services market share in 2018. The region was responsible to grab 34.56% of the total market share. This hefty share can be supported by the fact that North America homes a large number of companies offering managed security services (MSS). The rigorous adoption of MSS in numerous domains such as military, government, and the private sector is projected to persuade substantial profits in the global managed security services market.
Global Managed Security Services Industry Analysis
Services oscillating from banking to basic club memberships are victimised for a cyber-breach attack. This upsurge has sustained the public’s consciousness towards potential vulnerabilities in their internet network and has persuaded their awareness towards optimized security practices. According to the World Economic Forum , 2 billion data records were conceded in 2017, and the first half of 2018 recorded 4.5 billion of information leaks. 2019 is expected to witness even more data breaches since the malpractices of hackers are plaguing worldwide. With such an influx of increased cyber threats the managed security services market growth is obligatory.
Global Managed Security Services Market Trends
· The retailer vertical of the end-user industry is one of the most beleaguered section in the global managed security services markets. Retailers possess consumer’s credit and debit card information. Cybercriminals have an ardent desire of credit card’s data and this makes these retailers an easy target to steal such information. To prevent these cybercrimes, numerous MSS firms are coming up with customer premises equipment (CPE) that will ensure the safety of credit card details at the retailers.
· Managed security services providers are collaborating with internet service providers (ISP) to explore the option of biometric security solutions to present an added layer of security in numerous internet transactions. Evolving cloud security systems are projected to enhance and optimize the security solutions in the managed security services market.
Global Managed Security Services Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the managed security services market are IBM (US), SecureWorks (US), Symantec (US), Trustwave (US), Verizon (US), AT&T (US), Atos (France), BAE Systems (UK), BT (UK), CenturyLink (US), CIPHER (US), DXC (US), Fortinet (US), Fujitsu (Japan), NTT Security (Japan), and Wipro (India).
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
a) Security Screening Market
b) Public Safety and Security Market
What can you expect from the report?
The global managed security services market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.