Industrial Printers Market Size Unaffected by Digitalization
Digitalization may have enforced countless sectors to develop and capitalize upon a digital front but a paperless economy is still an unrealistic idea. Communication in printed format is an integral asset and invincible in terms of losing its market. From books and photographs to packaging and advertisement, all these sectors leverage printed form of communication. Owing to technological innovations such as 3D printers and sustained implementation of printing at consumer, institutional and industrial level, printers market size is rampantly expanding and is valued to be $105.67 billion as of 2018. Printers have a wide range of applications in healthcare, IT, educational, packaging, chemical, interior designing and textiles. And as per the business intelligence report by IndustryARC, due to abundant potential as an effective tool for advertisement and graphical designing that replicate the images, graphics, and written texts on substrate, printers market is well driven by opportunities and progressing at a global compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.97% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
The study incorporates all the
commercial aspects of the trending printers market ranging from its end-users
verticals, applications insights and regional revenue pockets to an imperative
competitive landscape and pricing conditions. An unbiased topography is
maintained throughout the report by the analyst via inclusion of challenging
aspects pertaining to each segment assisted by effective solutions. The report
is titled “
Printers Market: By Type (Impact & Non-Impact Printers);
Production Method (Offset, Web Based, Gravure); Application (Chemical,
Education, Medical, Designing); Geography - Forecast (2019-2025).”
Printers Market Leading Segments:
After severe inspection of various regional markets articulating significant demand for printers, the analyst of the report reckons APAC as the leading front. Tracing further it is implicit that the demands are being sourced by densely populated economies of India and China, where digitalization is yet to engulf majority of industries and territories.
According to the India Brand Equity Foundation, in the Indian advertising industry, the printed form of advertisements accounts for approximately 41.2% of the total advertising revenue. And, China holds the top rank as a textile exporter with 40% of world textile and clothing exports. Similarly, flourishing Indian textile sector funds 2% to the GDP of India and is projected to be valued at $ 250 billion by 2019. Large format printers is witnessing an elevation in its demand trajectory owing to its extensive application in textile printing, which is an undying trend in the apparel industry of APAC as well as globally.
Among the several application industries serving the printers market including IT, chemical, publication, and advertisement, textile industry is calculated to be the fastest growing segment, progressing with an application CAGR of 4.64% going through 2025. Leveraging the undying and robust demand of printed textiles globally, digital textile printing market is instigating avenues for industrial printers to add voluminous trade in its pocket.
Printers Market Growth Drivers and Trends:
· X Electrical Vehicle (XEV), an Italian automobile manufacturer in collaboration with Polymaker, a Shanghai-based company to manufacture the first 3D-printed vehicle (LSEV) and this is anticipated to enter the China market by second half of 2019. Introduction of the 3D-printed vehicle is anticipated to deliver substantial opportunities for the 3d printing market in the automotive industry.
· Several market leaders in the printer industry such as EPSON, HP and Canon are evolving the facade of printers by drifting it towards digital layout and wireless connectivity. All-in-one printers is mega-trend as these printers come with lots of other compelling features such as safekeeping of documents and sending e-mails via them. Also, these printers often come with Wi-Fi connection which enables consumers to print documents via the Internet using their smartphone, tablets or PC.
· The American space company, SpaceX has guided a Dragon capsule to the International Space Station (ISS) which carried the first ever zero-G 3D printer. Increasing traction by space agencies such as National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), European Space Agency (ESA) and others is anticipated to show significant impact on the 3D printing market in near future.
· Undying demand for printed books and stellar performance by the publishing industry is a major growth driver of the printers market. According to The Guardian, the sales of books were valued to be $7.46 billion in 2017, which largely sustained the demand influx in the printers market.
Printers Market: Competitive Landscape:
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global printers market are Some of the key players involved in the manufacturing and innovations in the global printers market size are HP, Seiko Epson, Ricoh, Canon, Samsung, Xerox, Brother, Hitachi, Konica Minolta, Durst, Zebra Technologies, and Lexmark.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Format Inkjet Printers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Printers market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited
Response: Yes, we can
customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual
subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Email 2: [email protected]
Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500
reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power,
Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.