The construction sector being the largest clientele of raw materials with colossal investment in its pocket has amplified several chemical products market pertaining to its own demand. Likewise, acrylate market demand trajectory is undergoing an uninterrupted increment owing to its application in paints and coatings, and adhesives and sealants, in the construction sector. Apart from construction, un-exhausting potential for application in chemical synthesis, plastic additives, automotive, textiles and packaging has carried the acrylate market towards the value of $6,220 million as of 2018. As per the business intelligence report by IndustryARC, endless opportunities is equipping the acrylate market with progressions calculated in the form of CAGR marking 6.15%, during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
The study incorporates all the commercial aspects of the trending acrylate market ranging from its end-users verticals, applications insights and regional revenue pockets to an imperative competitive landscape and pricing conditions. An unbiased topography is maintained throughout the report by the analyst via inclusion of challenging aspects pertaining to each segment assisted by effective solutions. The report is titled “Acrylates Market: By Type (Butyl, Ethyl, Methyl), Application (Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Chemical Synthesis), End-Users (Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive), Geography & Forecast 2019-2025.”
Global Acrylate Market-Leading Segments:
According to observations made by the report analyst, developing economies, densely populated areas and industrialization at its peak has placed APAC at a secure and leading spot in terms of global acrylate market demand. Catapulting construction amalgamated with affluent textile and consumer goods packaging industry in China and India, sponsored APAC to consume 45% of global market demand in 2018. China is the global leader in terms of textile exports and is working towards establishing itself as the leading economy for aviation by constructing 8 new airports per year. Similarly, the presence of OEM manufacturers in India and China is also uplifting the acrylate market demand.
Among numerous booming sectors down the line as end-use industries for acrylate market including paints and coatings, adhesives and sealants, chemical synthesis, plastic additives, automotive and textiles, paints and coatings is the most significant demand leading sector progressing with an application CAGR of 5.10% going through 2025. As per the World Paint and Coatings Industry Association, global paints and coatings market increased by 4.9% resembling a market value of $164.9 billion in 2018.
Global Acrylate Market Growth Drivers and Trends:
· Aviation sector of China is undertaking an advancement owing to the escalation of middle class population. As per the World Economic Forum, China is building 8 new airports per year with objectives of building 74 new civil airports by 2020 and acquiring the peak spot in aviation by 2022. With such gigantic construction projects down the line, acrylate market demand in manufacturing acrylic emulsion for paints and acrylic copolymer emulsion for waterproofing is projected towards escalation.
· Application of isononyl acrylate in sensitive adhesives tape is major trend disrupting the market. The growth of pressure sensitive adhesives tapes applied in packaging, masking and paper, electrical tapes, duct tapes in various sectors such as F&B and health and beauty is a principal growth driver.
· Mattifying, soft, ball-bearing, and velvet feelings are the latest trends occupying the cosmetic industry. The cosmetic industry estimated by Forbes to be valued at $445 billion in sales, is at a constant quest for revolutionary products to deliver innovative concepts to its buyers. Acrylate polymers and copolymers aid to craft various trending formulations with diverse optical and sensory effects.
Global Acrylate Market- Competitive Landscape:
Acrylate market players to stay ahead of the arc in this competitive landscape are attentive towards strategic partnership, mergers and acquisitions. Some of the key players operating the market are ARKEMA S.A., BASF S.E, NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD, DOWDUPONT INC., LG CHEM LTD., TAOGOSEI CO., LTD., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Evonik Corporation, Sasol Ltd., Momentive Specialty Chemicals, Lucite International, and Hexion Specialty Chemicals.
In 2017, SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited and a global leading chemical company, Arkema Asie SAS ('Arkema'), merged to capitalize the undying acrylate market of China. The joint venture under the name of Taixing Sunke Chemical Co., Ltd. owns three production lines for acrylic acid & acrylic esters in China and is capitalizing the local market with indigenous supply.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A) Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market
B) Tert Butyl Acrylate Market
What can you expect from the report?
The acrylate market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]