Light-Weight Digital Intraoral Scanner Trending in Dental Imaging Market
Growing geriatric population with incidences of oral diseases and increasing technological advancement in digital imaging technology are the major factors that are driving the growth in the market. Owing to this, the dental imaging market is witnessing sound growth. As per the evaluations of a new business intelligence study from IndustryARC, the global dental imaging market valued $2.5 billion as of 2018 and the demand will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.20% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The IndustryARC report is titled “
Dental Imaging Market: By
Technology (X-ray, CBCT, Intraoral Camera, Optical Imaging), By Method
(Extraoral & Intraoral), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Cosmetic
& Forensic), By End-User (Dental Clinic, Labs & Forensic) & By
Region - Forecast(2019 - 2025).” The analyst highlights that there is increasing
knowledge of digital X-ray over analog X-ray, and the market is encountering a
critical change of innovation. It is also anticipated by the IndustryARC’s
analysts that the digital systems and the phosphorous plate system (PPS) will
be used frequently to perform dental procedures in the forecasted period. Furthermore,
the advanced imaging technique wherein the images are digitally acquired is 3D
computed tomography, which can be reformatted into any plane.
Dental Imaging Market: Leading
Geographically, North America dominates the healthcare and the medical device sector, and consequently generated a regional revenue share of 33% in 2018. This is owing to the lucrative demand for digital imaging devices and other attributes such as increasing per capita disposable income and the reimbursement on dental care by the private and public health insurance companies. In a country like the United States, the demand for novel devices such as cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) is continuously growing and influencing growth in the market. The economies of the U.S. and Canada are the prominent contributors by revenue to the North American dental imaging market.
On the other hand, the key application
segment pinpointed by the analysts is diagnostic. The dental imaging provides
accurate and reliable diagnostic information about the anatomy of the patient. The
diagnostic segment is estimated to grow at an increasing CAGR of 6.50% during
the aforesaid forecast period.
Imaging Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· Dentistry witnessed tremendous advances in recent years, from intra-oral periapical X-rays to computed tomography, ultra-sound, and magnetic resonance imaging have made their ways in the modern dentistry.
· Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) is a latest tool for diagnostic that has revolutionized treatment and diagnosis in the dental field. The CBCT includes X-ray beam reduction, rapid scan time, image accuracy, reduced image artifacts, and reduced dose of radiation. Thus, this had a huge impact on the dental imaging market in recent times.
· The upcoming trend in the medical device market is 3D cone imaging support that enables to view the images at anytime and anywhere via the cloud. It is not only very orthodontics, but it also enables to view more complex issues at a time such as TMJ, planning for impacted teeth, detecting tumors, and the length of the roots.
· The light-weight digital intraoral scanner is the most useful and efficient tool that delivers accurate and detailed images. The images captured with the throbbing colors make it easier for a dentist to understand the difference between hard and soft tissues.
Imaging Market- Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global dental imaging market are Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Planmeca Oy, Dentsply International, Inc., Midmark Corporation, The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd., Danaher Corporation, Carestream Health Inc. and Flow Dental Corporation.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Imaging Equipment Market
Diagnostic/Medical Imaging Market
What can you expect from the
The dental imaging market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
& Application 11. Demand
Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide
customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can
customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual
subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be
discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting
To request for a quote, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is
a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually,
in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &
Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food
and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.