The increasing security breaches and criminal activities around the domestic as well as the commercial sector is boosting the growth of the intrusion detection market. Furthermore, the escalating disposable income and business sector in several economies is also driving the intrusion detection market. Advanced technologies such as an intrusion detection system (IDS), and its tools play a crucial role in enhancing the secure environment by providing network security owing to which the intrusion detection system market size valued at $4.64 billion in 2018, and it is anticipated to grow with adequate compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% during the forecast period 2019 to 2025.
The intrusion detection system market research report is comprised of fact, figures, and statistics that provide a peek into the market and help to understand the current challenges and growth opportunities that are foreseeable in the future. The report is titled, “Intrusion Detection System Market: By Type (Host-Based IDS, Wireless IDS, Network-Based IDS) Deployment (On-Site, Cloud Based IDS) Industry (Banking, Financial & Government Institutions, IT, Aviation, Transport, Defence, Education, Others)-Forecast (2019-2025).”
Intrusion Detection System Market Leading Segments
America generated the highest demand for IDS with a market size of 31.28% in 2018. The increasing acceptance of connected devices such as BYOD, IoT, and cloud computing along with expansion in the use of mobile applications are some factors contributing to the IDs market growth. Moreover, many leading companies such as Cisco and IBM are present in the region that is also associated with growth of IDs market. As per the report by Federal Civilian Agencies, over 35,277 cybersecurity cases are registered that includes web-based attacks and phishing attacks. Various attacks and data breaches in the region have augmented the adoption of IDS solutions.
As per the application segmentation, Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) is expanding at higher rate in the intrusion detection systems market. Business-to-consumer (B2C), business-to-business (B2B), Internet-based e-commerce transactions, and Internet banking are fronting with serious threats of attack, and steal of data. Efficient and modern security tools such as intrusion detection system is helpful to prevent information loss during internet banking and e-commerce transactions. The application is projected to grow with 15% during the aforementioned forecast period.
Intrusion Detection System Market: Growth Drivers and Trends
· The increasing usage of smartphones and computer devices along with mounting demand for service management and mobility software are driving the demand for IDs
· Cumulating security breaches and criminal activities around the domestic as well as commercial sector has enhanced the growth of the intrusion detection market.
· Deep security is a tool which can be configured with the IDS and IPS systems. Implementation of this tool optimizes security controls by removing the vulnerabilities and providing real-time information about traffic patterns. It provides a granular control towards the security systems without affecting the impact.
· The next-generation intrusion prevention system (NGIPS) are designed to protect the critical infrastructure, vulnerable applications, data in real time from every kind of vulnerabilities without affecting the performance of network, and system. It NGIPS tools delivers integrated advanced threat prevention to guard the network from the edge to cloud and data centre. The best solution provided by NGIPS are driving the IDS market.
Intrusion Detection System Market Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading players in the intrusion detection system market are Symantec, NSFocus, AhnLab, Huawei Cisco, Dell Secureworks, McAfee, IBM, Fireeye, Checkpoint Security, Juniper, Trend Micro, Hillstone Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and Fortinet.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Intrusion Detection System Market
B. Physical Intrusion Detection Prevention Systems Market
C. Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems Market
What can you expect from the report?
The intrusion detection system market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.