Metals are essential for the global economy as they find applications across numerous industries including equipment manufacturing, buildings, and automotive industry. Furthermore, the employment of metals is also prevalent in the production of mobile phones, computers, and other electronic equipment. Using recycled raw materials cuts down carbon dioxide emissions in significant amounts. According to the market research report from IndustryARC, the global metal recycling market size was $300.12 billion as of 2018. Following the current trend of sustainable and imperishable future, the metal recycling market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.50% through the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “Metal Recycling Market: By Type (Ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals); By End User Industry (Construction, Industrial and others); & Geography Forecast (2019-2025).” This report incorporates in-depth assessment of trends, product benchmarking, growth drivers, financial overview, business strategies, and recent developments and so on to gauge the impact forces in the global metal recycling market.
Global Metal Recycling Market: Leading Segments
As per the analysts, APAC is the leading region in the global metal recycling market. High rate adoption of metal recycling practices and exuberant applications of recycled metals in the construction, automotive, and electronics industry are stroking the metal recycling market landscape. The region grabs 35% of the total metal recycling market demand share. Rising awareness towards the benefits of recycled products is inducing the metal recycling market growth in the region.
industry is the fastest growing application in the metal recycling market. Metals
in the construction industry are considered as the raw material which provides
the skeleton to an infrastructure. The construction industry is thriving to
cater to the constantly increasing population that needs assistance in
accommodation. As per the freshly compiled report from IndustryARC,
construction industry in the metal recycling market is growing at a CAGR of 8%
through the aforementioned forecast period.
Metal Recycling Market Analysis
Waste Management: Chinese Nonferrous Metals Industry Association Recycling Metal Branch (CMRA ) is a firm from China which has achieved excellence in recycling metals. It has an organized structure for metal recycling, proper segregation of metals such as ferrous, non-ferrous, old scrap, and new scrap is performed before the execution of the recycling process. Such an initiative has proved to tremendously improve the scrap management system of the country.
Automotive: The recycled metals are profoundly being employed for the manufacturing and repair works of the marine fleet and shipbuilding all across the globe. The company Sims Metal Management  is one of the leading publicly listed metal recycler. All kinds of ferrous and non-ferrous metals are reprocessed by the firm. The company generated more than $6448 million  sales revenue in the fiscal year 2018 with 10.3% underlying return on the invested capital. Furthermore, the company generated 395,000-megawatt hours of renewable energy form metal recycling only.
Global Metal Recycling Market Trends
· Recycled metals are used for the production of packaging utensils implied in the food and beverages industry. Beverage cans are one of the most popular recycled metal products used as a packaging for popular drinks which has achieved feasibility all across the nation.
· Stringing laws pertaining to the recycling and waste management in both the developing and developed nations are being enforced by the government. More recycled metals means reduced wastage, reduced consumption of virgin ores and reduced carbon emission reflects the metal manufacturing industry. Regularizing metal recycling in countries will contribute to the sustainable future, further glorifying the global metal recycling market.
Global Metal Recycling Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players mentioned in the report that are currently leading the metal recycling market are Arcelor Mittal S.A, Nucor Corporation, Commercial Metal company, Novelis Inc, Norton Aluminium Ltd, Kuusakoski, European Metal Recycling, DOWA Holdings Co. Ltd., Sims Metal Management, Tom Martin & Co. Ltd.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
What can you expect from the report?
The global metal recycling market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in metal recycling market segment?
Answer: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. U.K. Metal Recycling Market (2018-2023).
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.