Colorectal cancer is deliberated as the third most common cancer in the world. The increasing geriatric population is the most colorectal cancer affected segment of the society. Although cancer is a life-threatening disease, advancement in the therapeutic and drug sector has significantly cured numerous colorectal cancer cases. This resonates with the findings of an IndustryARC business report, which estimates the global colorectal cancer market size at $9.5 billion as of 2018, and projects the overall revenue avenues to increment at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.60% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “Colorectal Cancer Market: By Testing & Diagnosis (Macroscopy, Microscopy, Immunochemistry, Staging, & Tumor Budding); By Therapies & Drugs & By Geography – Forecast (2019 - 2025).” This report is inclusive of company overview, trends, growth drivers, financial overview, business strategies, and recent developments.
Colorectal Cancer Market: Leading Segments
By region, North America dominated the global colorectal cancer market with 28% of the total colorectal cancer market share in 2018. The North America colorectal market is fuelled by increased awareness of early detection, screening, and diagnosis. In the US, as of 2016, colorectal cancer was the fourth most common segment behind lunch, breast, and prostate. Furthermore, high investment in research and development, the presence of leading therapeutic and drug companies incorporated with sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and favourable reimbursement policies by the government are driving the North American colorectal cancer market.
Diagnostic imaging centers among other end-user applications are considered as the most lucrative sectors of the global colorectal cancer market. As per the analysis, this application is growing at a considerable CAGR of 4.10% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The increased awareness about early detection and treatment about colorectal cancer is driving the demand influx in the colorectal cancer market.
Colorectal Cancer Market Industry Analysis
Abnormal body growth in the colon or rectum is considered as colorectal cancer. The American Cancer Society assessed that 39,910 new cases of rectal cancer and 95,520 instances of colon cancer were diagnosed in the United States in 2017. The increasing geriatrics populations and rising instances of colorectal cancer across the world is driving profits in the global colorectal cancer market. Additionally, the introduction and uptake of premium-priced treatments to cure the colon and rectum cancer are responsible for bolstering the growth in the global colorectal cancer market.
Colorectal Cancer Market Trends
· The overall death rate among men and women is dropping owing to the improved drug supply and chemotherapeutic processes. Pipeline drug suppliers are earning significant profits because of successful treatment that marked survival of more than 1 million colorectal cancer cases in the United States through the last decade.
· Despite new drugs, there remains hollow space for the treatment of resectable high-risk colorectal cancer. This calibration has considerate untapped needs and it possesses a productive opportunity for the producers of effective treatments that can optimize cure rates for resected patients.
Colorectal Cancer Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the colorectal cancer market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck KGaA, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim, Taiho Pharmaceutical, Eli Lilly and Company, Pfizer, Inc., Abbott Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics, Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. In-Viro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests Market
B. Oncolology Market
What can you expect from the report?
The global colorectal cancer market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)