Infrastructure development is one of the major goals listed in the sustainable development goals (SDGs) by the United Nations (UN). This initiative led to rise in construction activities worldwide, and subsequently, there is an increase in revenue generated from the construction chemicals market. As per the estimations of the IndustryARC business report, the global construction chemicals market will attain a lucrative valuation of $51 billion by the end of 2023, with a CAGR of 7.65% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The construction chemicals market research report has a well-document assessment of the market forces along with the trends, challenges, and opportunities that are foreseeable in the future. Furthermore, it also provides a peek into the business strategies of the existing market players along with the facts, figures, and statistics pertaining to their construction chemicals market revenue share. The report is titled, “Construction Chemicals Market-Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth; Forecast (2019-2025).”
Construction Chemicals Market: Leading Segments
APAC had the largest construction chemicals market share of 43% in 2017. This is attributable to the demand influx created due to growing industrialization and residential real estate. There is also an increased trade of paints and coatings in countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Furthermore, the pharmaceutical industry expansion in India is also responsible for rising sales of construction chemicals in the region.
The construction chemicals market is segmented on the basis of types into paints and coatings, concrete admixtures, asphalt modifiers, adhesives and sealants, and waterproofing chemicals. Furthermore, it is also segmented based on end-user industries. The application of construction chemicals in the residential and commercial sector will collectively observe growth at a profitable CAGR of 8.50% through 2025.
Construction Chemicals Market: Trends and Growth Drivers
· Augmented Application of Paints and Coatings –
Construction and repair work falls under the category of construction industry that also includes application of paints and coatings. The future foresees an augmented application of the same, which will bolster the construction chemicals market.
· Green Chemistry Disrupting the Construction Chemicals Market –
Green chemicals are affordable, and they instill longevity. This is attributed to the fact that these chemicals impart dry film thick (DFT), which makes it robust. Green construction chemicals such as organic primers, adhesive cements, and varnishes are poised to observe more growth prospects in the construction chemicals market.
· Innovative Products Poised to Gain Traction in Construction Chemicals Market –
Light-generating cement is poised to be incorporated in residential buildings in near future. Moreover, the hydro-ceramics that reduce temperature by 6 degrees will observe revenue generation worldwide.
Construction Chemicals Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the construction chemicals market intelligence report that are striving to capitalize on the customer-base are Bayer Material Science, BASF SE, Wacker Chemie AG, DowDuPont Inc., SABIC, Arkema S.A., RPM International, Inc., Fosroc International Limited, Ashland Inc., Mapei S.p.A, Pidilite Industries Ltd., and Sika AG.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
a) Textile Chemicals Market
b) Concrete Admixtures Construction Chemical Market
c) Construction Flooring Chemicals Market
d) Construction Adhesive Market
What can you expect from the report?
The construction chemicals market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.