The demand for teleradiology market is increasing owing to the technological advancements and rising need for teleradiology services. There are plenty of scopes in the image interpretation and diagnostic services such as Computer Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which influences the growth of teleradiology market. Teleradiology market report of IndustryARC states that the global teleradiology market size accounted $2.68 billion in 2018. Furthermore, the demand in the teleradiology market is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 18.58% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled “Teleradiology Market: By Product (X-ray, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging), By Application (Tele-consulting, Tele-diagnosis) By Category (Hardware, Software) & By Region – Forecast (2019 - 2025).” It consolidates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product portfolio, market trends, application analysis, end-use industry, product market sizing, and strategic analysis of the global teleradiology market.
Teleradiology Market: Leading Segments
The teleradiology service providers along with experts, high-end equipment, interpret reports, address the skill gap and provide effective clinical outcomes. Medical institutions and hospitals are outsourcing radiology services such as MRI, CT, X-ray and Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Positron emission tomography (PET) Scan/Imaging, to read and interpret. With the increasing clinical data, consumer-focused healthcare, X-Ray services are identified as the fastest growing services in the teleradiology market based on the products offered and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.35% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The U.S. telehealth market is highly regulated. Teleradiology, telediagnosis, and telemonitoring services have progressed to the next level in the U.S. owing to quality care at low-cost, remote access to patients, and no traveling cost. Rising demand from patients and healthcare organizations to meet high standards in diagnostic services offered, are creating opportunities for teleradiology service providers market. Geographically, North America teleradiology market accounted for a share of 38% as of 2018. However, emerging countries such as India, are yet to build a regulatory structure to succeed challenges of data privacy, handling legal issues, and meeting standards.
Teleradiology Market: Disruptive Trends
• Teleradiology market started to gain its momentum when combined with the cloud-based technology is now evolving further with artificial intelligence and deep learning.
• Efficiency and accuracy of workflow continue to be the dynamic factors of the market as the need for consumer-focused healthcare and clinical data increases.
• Less number of radiologists along with the necessity to improve the precision access of clinical reports are thriving the demand for the market.
• Teleradiology outsourcing companies are meeting the challenges of changing business environment by re-evaluating their operations, finding ways to expand their business by introducing services such as innovative Radiology Information System (RIS)/Picture Archiving And Communications System (PACS)-integrated technology, digital mammography or a new high field open MRI system, to attract new customers’ groups. As a result, teleradiology addresses these needs cost-effectively and productively.
• The challenges faced by imaging centers such as network bandwidth to handle large image datasets, entire or limited lack of access to relevant previous images and reports, are facilitating significant opportunities to the teleradiology service providers.
Teleradiology Market: Competitive Landscape
Virtual Radiologic, Cybernet Medical Corporation, Global Diagnostics Ltd., Medica Reporting Ltd, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Sectra AB, RamSoft, Inc., Radisphere National Radiology Group Inc, Sectra AB, and Everlight Radiology are the key competitors, which are operating with larger market share in the global teleradiology market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Digital Radiology Market
B. Interventional radiology
C. Diagnostic Imaging Services Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Teleradiology Market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.