The increasing demand for polyurethane in the automotive and electronics industry is majorly influencing the demand for toluene diisocyanate (TDI). Polyurethane products such as flexible foam, sealants, rigid foam, thermoplastics, Reaction Injection Molding (RIM), adhesives, and coatings are used in apparel, appliances, constructions, medical devices, and electronics and automotive applications. TDI is gaining high demand as an intermediate raw material in the polyurethane industries. As per the observations of a new business intelligence report from IndustryARC, TDI market attained global value of $2.2 billion as of 2018. Furthermore, the demand is projected to rise at a CAGR of 4.20% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC report titled: “MDI, TDI, and Polyurethane Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends,Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 - 2024.” It incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market drivers, end-user industries, production life cycle, market life cycle analysis, market trends, mergers and acquisitions, supply and demand analysis, market entropy, consumption trends, financial analysis, and strategic analysis of the global TDI market.
TDI Market: Leading Segments
The production size of TDI crystallization units are expanded by many firms. The expansion in the production of TDI is channeling the growth of end-user industries such as paints & coatings, elastomers, and adhesives and sealants. However, according to the analyst of IndustryARC, the automotive industry is the fastest growing end-use segment of the TDI market, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.50% during the aforesaid forecast period.
Rapid growth in the automobile and construction sectors are providing significant opportunities for TDI market to establish in the APAC countries, namely China and India. The dominating APAC countries held 54% share in the global TDI market as of 2018. Growth of the TDI market production and consumption in the APAC region is attributed to the availability of low-cost labor as well as raw materials in the emerging economies of this region.
TDI Market: Disruptive Trends
· The major manufacturers of TDI market players are finding opportunities to invest in R&D activities. Additionally, they are increasing their production capacity across the world as well as strengthening their supply chain.
· Increasing demand for rigid foams, which are manufactured by TDI industries: these are mainly used in the transportation and packaging industries. Growing market for expensive furniture on the back of greater disposable income among urban population of emerging economies is anticipated to boost the TDI market growth in the near future.
· APAC countries, especially China and India will continue to dominate the TDI market due to low-cost of land, labor, and raw materials along with moderately stringent regulations.
TDI Market: Competitive Landscape
BASF SE, the Dow Chemical Company, Covestro AG, Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd. Bayer AG, ChemChina Petrochemicals Co. Ltd., Nan Ya Plastics, and BorsodChem are some of the major shareholders of the global TDI market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Polyurethane Elastomers Market
B. Isocyanates Market
What can you expect from the report?
The TDI market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.