The demand for prosthetic devices is extraordinarily high owing to rising chronic illnesses such as diabetes and road accidents which are resulting in amputations. Owing to these amputations requiring prosthetic body parts, 3D printing in the healthcare market will attain impressive growth in the upcoming few years according to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. As per the findings of the report, the global 3D printing in the healthcare market will earn a market revenue evaluated at $1,372.76m. This market has been evaluated to attain extraordinary growth with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.1% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Food and Drug Association’s recent approval to boost medical 3D printing will further assist in the growth of the 3D printing market.
The report by IndustryARC is titled: ‘3D Printing in Healthcare Market: By Technology (Laser Beam Melting (LBM), Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Photo Polymerization, Droplet Deposition, Laminated Object Manufacturing, Wax Deposition Modeling, Bio Printing), By Type (Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Thermal Inkjet Printing (TIJ), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Stereo Lithography (SLA), Binder Jetting (BJ), Material Jetting), By Material (Donor Cells, Plastics, Photopolymers, Metals, Ceramics, Bone Cement, Polylactic Acid (PLA), Others), By Application (Prosthetics, Surgical Implants, Hearing Aids, Dental Implants, Tissue Engineering, Drug Screening, Surgical Guides, Medical Components, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) - Forecast (2018-2023).’ It analyses the growth of 3D printing in healthcare sectors through several parameters including market forces, challenges, and opportunities lying ahead.
3D Printing In Healthcare Market: Regional Analysis
With some of the most reputed medical institutes existing in the continents of North America and South America including Johns Hopkins University, Harvard University, Mayo Clinic School of Medicine and others, 3D printing market has attained maximum demand share in this region in the year 2018 at $526.8m. One of the areas where this market has acquired maximum prominence is dental healthcare since tooth enamel is now majorly replaced by dental prosthetics obtained from 3D printing.
3D Printing In Healthcare Market: Disruptive Trends
Several disruptive trends have occurred in the 3D printing market owing to recent developments and rising demand of prosthetics.
· Researchers at the University of Michigan recently worked on a comprehensive solution for Tracheobronchomalacia in which a 3D printed splint was implanted in a kid due to which he was able to breathe normally for the first time.
· Inexpensive and customizable prosthetic hands were developed and sold for the first time, thanks to relentless efforts made by the researchers at the University of Toronto in association with Autodesk research.
· A research led by Professor Sushmita Bose of Washington State University ended up in fusing chemicals into ceramic powder using a 3D printer in order to promote growth of a bone in any shape. This research was a game changer for this market as it will influence the market growth in the upcoming years.
3D Printing In Healthcare Market: Competitive Landscape
Several companies have recognized the potential of 3D printing in the healthcare sector and have invested time and resources in order to expand its market and make the most out of it. Some of these companies are Javelin Technologies Inc., Medical Modeling Inc., Nano3D Biosciences Inc., Tissue Regeneration Systems Inc., Xilloc Medical, 3D Biotek LLC, 3T RPD Ltd, Alphaform AG, Organovo Holdings Inc., Beltone A/S, Gyrobot Limited, Stryker Corporation, 3D Systems, Stratasys Ltd., Arcam AB, Envisiontec GmbH, EOS GmbH, Materialise N.V., Oxford Performance Materials, Tethon 3D, Exone GmbH, Voxeljet AG, Formlabs, Hoganas AB, and Shapeways.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. 3D Printing Materials Market in India
What can you expect from the report?
The 3D printing materials market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Applications 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.