Rising consciousness of people regarding the healthy choices, focus on the intake of a plant-based diet, and natural ingredients are the key growth promoting factors of the global flavors and fragrances market. IndustryARC’s freshly compiled business intelligence report presents that the global flavors & fragrances market size stood at $28.2 billion in 2018, and projects it to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.90% over the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled: “Flavors & Fragrances Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast (2019 – 2025).” It provides an in-depth analysis of flavors & fragrances market overview, flavors & fragrances market trends, flavors & fragrances market growth, and flavors & fragrances market forecast.
Flavors & Fragrances Market: Leading Segments
The essence of taste is playing a crucial role in flavor preferences in the food and beverage industry. Flavor companies add more value to the food and beverages products. As they are helpful for food and beverages companies to deliver matching products with ever-changing consumer preferences. Analyst of the report has acknowledged that, flavors is the fastest growing application with a CAGR of 5.10% during the above-mentioned forecast period. Beverages and dairy industries are recognized as the most dominating end-user markets for flavors.
Asia-Pacific is the leading region with a share of 38.23% in the global flavors & fragrances market for the year 2018. It is owing to the increasing presence of flavors and fragrances in South East Asia through the establishment of new offices in Thailand and Indonesia. These plant expansions results in growth in warehousing, sales and delivery capabilities as well. Fragrances and Flavours Association of India (FAFAI) is a promising body that deals with the educational programmes allied with the flavors and fragrances products. Which is driving the demand for new food and beverage products in the APAC region and also reshaping the growth of APAC flavors and fragrances market. The growing number of acquisitions and newly launched facilities across APAC region has influenced its regional share in the global flavors & fragrances market in 2018.
Flavors & Fragrances Market: Disruptive Trends
- Growing demand for natural solutions than ever before due to the fluctuations in consumer preferences and environmental concerns. Presently consumers are more specific about the health, naturalness, nutrition and environmental aids of the products they consume in on a daily basis.
- Increasing manufacturers focus to prepare the products and solutions, according to the preference of the dominant generation of consumers that is millennials. As it is the optimal approach to meet the current consumer needs as a part of consumer engagement process via consumer trends.
- In February 2019, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) has acquired The Additive Advantage, which is a developer of innovative technologies with varied capabilities that span applications and industries. Through this acquisition, IFF has extended and reinforced its novelty capabilities for taste, scent, and active ingredients.
Flavors & Fragrances Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major flavors & fragrances market share players are listed as Bedoukian Research, Inc., Firmenich SA, Givaudan SA, Aromatech SAS, Frutarom, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Robertet SA, Mane, Sensient, T.Hasegawa, Symrise AG, and Takasago in the global flavors & fragrances market report.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Flavours & Fragrances Ingredients Market
B. Natural Flavors Market
What can you expect from the report?
The flavors and fragrances market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.