Activated Carbon Market Dispute By Growing Usage In Cosmetic Products
Chemical analysts at IndustryARC have recently compiled a thorough market report on activated carbon market that extensively cover details about the applications of products and end-user industries of the market. According to the analysis, the
The report is titled ‘Activated Carbon Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 – 2024.’ It covers details about the imperative aspects of the market that include market forces that have been responsible for the growth of the market and new industries that are soliciting the usage of this chemical.
Activated Carbon Market: Segmentation And Competitive Landscape
The analyst of the report states, ‘Coal-based power plants remain one of the major sources of flue gas globally. Strict regulations for pollution control across the world is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers for mercury control market in flue gas during the period of study.’ The analyst has done extensive research on key market players holding majority of shares in the activated carbon market. Key players included in the study are ADA-ES Inc., Haycarb PLC, Kureha Corporation, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Jacobi Carbons AB, MeadWestvaco Corporation, Carbon Activated Corporation, Clarinex Group, Cabot Corporation, Carbon Resources LLC and Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Activated carbon marketplace grow on a wide range of end-user industries such as industrial, medical, and cosmetic applications which have been soliciting its usage for various purposes. Industries are using activated carbon for metal finishing in electroplating method. Moreover, Medical industry use activated carbon in drugs for curing diarrhea, ingestion, and overdose of oral medicines.
Activated Carbon Market: Disruptive Trends And Regional Analysis
The cosmetics industry has now started using activated carbon in face packs, face washes, and similar products. This has been a disruptive trend in the activated carbon market and several cosmetic companies have followed the same suit. Ever since its usage in cosmetic products, activated charcoal market has seen a considerable rise in demand as these products are some of the highest used consumer goods in the world.
APAC is the geographical leader of global activated carbon market with a regional share of 40% in 2018. Several important factors have contributed towards this development including large-scale production from manufacturing industries of China, and maximum export of consumer goods from China, India, and Japan. Another additional factor is the presence of oil industries in the Middle East which use activated carbon for fuel storage.
Talk to one of our sales
representative about the full report by providing your details in the link
can you expect from the report?
The activated carbon market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of
reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Email 2: [email protected]
Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that
publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as
Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and
Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information
Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.