Chlor-alkali Market Driven by Increased Demand of FMCG Industries
Chemicals manufactured by the Chlor-Alkali process are extensively used in construction and automotive industries. Additionally, the development of consumer goods and infrastructural segments are boosting the Chlor-Alkali market and other chemical industries in emerging economies. As per the observations of a new business intelligence report from IndustryARC, the increasing energy consumption is another driver in the Chlor-Alkali market. According to the report's estimations, as of 2018, Chlor-Alkali market attained a global value of $91,126m, and the market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.65% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled
Chlor-Alkali Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends,
Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 – 2025.” It incorporates an
in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market drivers, end-user
industries, production life cycle, market life cycle analysis, market entropy,
financial analysis, market trends, mergers and acquisitions, supply and demand
analysis, and strategic analysis of the global Chlor-Alkali market.
Chlor-Alkali Market: Leading Segments
Chlorine and caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) produced in the Chlor-Alkali industry produce bleaching agents which are widely used in aluminum, textile, paper, pulp industries, soap and detergent manufacturing, and in general cleaning and disinfectants. According to the analyst of IndustryARC report, food, paper and pulp industries are the fastest growing end-user industries of the Chlor-Alkali market. Thus, the growing demand for food and the growth of the paper and pulp industry is boosting the Chlor-Alkali market, and collectively growing at a CAGR of 6.13% during the aforesaid forecast period.
The Chlor-Alkali industry is going under many changes in the APAC countries. Due to a growing economy and infrastructural demand, APAC countries are dominating in chemicals marketplace. Chlor-Alkali process is majorly used in India, China, and Taiwan by aluminum, textile, water disinfection, and wastewater treatment industries. The salt market demand influences the production of chlorine is also a reason for the growth of Asia Pacific Chlor-Alkali market. The region held a dominating position with 36% of the global revenue share in Chlor-Alkali market as of 2018.
Chlor-Alkali Market: Disruptive Trends
· Energy consumption involved in the Chlor-Alkali process will continue to be a strong influencer of the Chlor-Alkali market, and players with a solution to handle this will hold the dominant position.
· Increasing usage of chlorine-based plastic in pipes, adhesives, and flooring is driving the demand of chlorine-based plastic in construction industries.
· Chlor-Alkali manufacturer across Europe and the U.S. are progressing towards the membrane cell process for manufacturing products.
· Globally, APAC countries continue to dominate the Chlor-Alkali market due to rapid growth rate of infrastructural and FMCG industries, and the low-cost of labor and raw materials.
· By 2020, Chlor-Alkali industries of Europe are committed to cease the mercury-based plants as they majorly account for the mercury pollution in the environment. 
· Changing lifestyle trends and consumer disposable income drive the demand for textile, food, glass and paper markets which depend on chlorine, a product of Chlor-Alkali industry.
Chlor-Alkali Market: Competitive Landscape
Currently, Solvay S.A., Akzonobel N.V., Nirma Limited, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Olin Corporation, Tata Chemicals Limited, Axiall Corporation, Hanwha Chemical Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Tosoh Corporation, Tronox Limited, Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd. are the major shareholders of the global Chlor-Alkali market.
Talk to one of our sales
representative about the full report by providing your details in the link
Methylene Chloride Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Chlor-Alkali market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.