Infection Prevention and Control Market Impacted By Increase In HIAS
A subtle increase has been observed in hospital-acquired infections (HIAS) in many countries of the world. Being a storehouse for different kinds of pathogens, bacteria, and viruses, hospitals and clinics are often responsible for incessant spreading of certain communicable diseases. The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention has assessed that around 2 million patients every year experience the ill-effects of infections acquired by contaminated hospital environments annually according to business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. According to the report, the infection prevention and control market will expand with a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
The IndustryARC report
is titled ‘
Infection prevention & Control Market: By Infections (Microbial
& Others); By Antimicrobial Drugs (Antibacterial & Others); By
Accessories & Equipment (Disinfectants & Others); By End User
(Equipment & Drug Usage) & By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023).’ The
analyst of the report has worked on the report using statistical information
related to hand sanitizer market, healthcare industry, and presented detailed
information regarding how the market will grow in the upcoming years.
Infection Prevention and Control Market: Regional Analysis
According to the analyst of the report, the global infection prevention and control market is being led by North America. The revenue earned by this market in North American region is set to rise with a CAGR of 4.3% throughout the forecast period. This is highly credited to the growing efforts made by the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention who have started numerous initiatives which stress on the importance of preventing one’s self from pathogens in hospital atmosphere. Another factor adding to this is the increase of end-user products in the general population owing to rising globalization and increase in disposable income.
Infection Prevention and Control Market: Growth Drivers
in Number of Surgical Procedures
According to Managaram, a member of the Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee, surgical infections are extremely prominent in the exposed areas during surgical procedures. These infections have a probability of manifesting within 30 days and can even lead to amputation.
With first world countries housing a number of immigrants, aging population has become common and governments are taking several initiatives to increase awareness amongst them regarding prevention of infectious diseases.
Infection Prevention and Control Market: Competitive Landscape
The growth of this market depends on how well the key companies advertise their products and ensure that they reach the common citizens. These key market players include Abbott Laboratories, Alere Inc., Ansell Limited, Astrazeneca PLC, Bard Incorporated, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Belimed, Cantel Medical Corp, Covidien, Getinge Group, Hollister Incorporated, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark, Merck & Co., Pfizer Inc., Roche, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., Supermax Corporation Berhad, Terumo Corporation, and the 3M Company.
Talk to one of our sales
representative about the full report by providing your details in the link
MEA Infection Prevention and Control Market in India
What can you expect from the report?
The infection prevention and control market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Applications 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link: