Growth of Nanomaterials Market Attributed to Thriving R&D investments in APAC
The unique physical and chemical properties of nanomaterials offer improved performance and quality to manufactured goods. These nanomaterials offer ample opportunities to end-user industries such as construction, aerospace, defense, energy storage, and in production of sports equipment and consumer goods. As of 2018, market demand for nanomaterials attained a global value of $48.12 billion, which is projected to rise at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
A newly compiled report
by IndustryARC titled, “
Nanomaterials Market By Type Of Material (Carbon Based,
Metal & Non-metal Oxides, Metals, Dendrimers, Nanoclay, And Nanocellulose),
By End-User (Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Healthcare &
Life Science, Energy, Electronics & Consumer Goods, Personal Care, And
Others) - Global Forecast 2019 – 2025” incorporates an in-depth assessment of
the competitive landscape, market drivers, end-user industries, production life
cycle, market trends, mergers and acquisitions, market life cycle analysis,
market entropy, financial analysis, supply and demand analysis, and strategic
analysis of the global nanomaterials market.
Nanomaterials Market: Leading Segments
Nanomaterials are used in various end-user industries such as construction, aerospace, paintings and coatings, healthcare, electronics, and consumer goods. In recent times, carbon nanomaterials have begun to replace silicon in computer chips and in advance materials. These carbon nanotubes make chips and semiconductor devices operate at a greater speed and provide larger memory storage. Nevertheless, IndustryARC analysts state that the electronics and semiconductors end-user industry has higher opportunities compared to the other segments of nanomaterials market. Thus, the demand is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period.
Nanotechnology will make a significant economic impact on end-user industries of APAC countries. The application of nanomaterials in chemicals is widely employed in APAC countries, specifically China, India, Korea and Japan which have accounted for a huge number of nanochemical registrations. In APAC countries, the market share is predominated by polymer nanotechnology, a sub-segment of nanocomposite applications made primarily of nanomaterials. It has a wide range of applications across industries including packaging, automotive, aerospace, defense electronics and semiconductors, and coatings.  The APAC countries hold 32% regional share in the global nanomaterials market as of 2018.
Nanomaterials Market: Disruptive Trends
· Collaborations among major market players, strategic alliances and effective partnerships between domestic and foreign organizations continue to drive the nanomaterials market.
· In recent times, nanomaterials produced by bacteria have started gaining traction. Bacteria nanocellulose (BNC) demonstrated that it may outperform cellulose, which is currently being utilised in the food industry. Few potential uses of bacteria nanocellulose include frostings and icings, sauces and gravies, pourable and spoonable dressings, whipped toppings and aerated desserts, and frozen dairy products.
· There is a lot of potential in the natural product-based nanomaterials market because of the need to improve production rate, cost-effective production-rates, consistent quality as well as consistent performance. These factors promote the growth of research and development activities in the APAC countries.
Nanomaterials Market: Competitive Landscape
Currently, Nanosys Inc, NanoMaterials Ltd, Bruker Nano GmbH, QD Vision, Arkema, 3rdTech Inc NanoMaterials Ltd, QuantumSphere, Inc., ELITechGroup, and Acusphere, Inc. are the major shareholders in the global nanomaterials market.
Talk to one of our sales
representative about the full report by providing your details in the link
Carbon Nanomaterials Market
Titanium Dioxide Nanomaterials Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Nanomaterials market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Applications 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.