Printed And Flexible Electronics Market Growth Fuelled By Increased Sales of Consumer Devices
IndustryARC, a business intelligence firm, has recently published a report on printed and flexible electronics market that explores immense market opportunities that can be experienced in the coming years. According to the report, this market’s growth will primarily depend upon the rising sales of consumer electronics and introduction of smart electronics to people’s homes and offices. With these factors, the printed and flexible electronics market has been evaluated to grow with a noticeable CAGR of 5.41% during the forecast period 2019-2025. This will be a considerable development over its 2018 evaluated market size which stood at $1.21 billion.
The IndustryARC report
has been titled, ‘
Printed And Flexible Electronics Market: By Printing
Equipment (Screen Printers, Inkjet Printers, Others); By Drying/Curing Tool
& System (Thermal/IR Drying, UV Curing, Others); By Technique (Sintering
Systems, Sterilization Systems, Others); By Application and By Geography Forecast
(2019-2025).’ The analysts have used statistical information from eminent
organizations to compile this report that includes detailed information about
growth drivers and disruptive trends impacting the market.
“The increasing adoption of smart electronics amongst residential consumers will be a defining force in the printed and flexible electronics market that will be a noticeable aspect of the market through to 2025,’ says the analyst of the report. Further estimations includes key market players that hold majority shares including Xerox Corporation (U.S.), Meyer Burger Technology Ltd. (Switzerland), Ceradrop SA (France), Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (Japan), Xennia Technology Ltd. (U.K.)
Xerox Corporation, a global leader in documents and services has innovated and manufactured Xerox Printed Memory which is used in flexible and printed electronics as it has the capacity of storing up to 68 billion different data combinations.
Electronics and automotive industries are flourishing at an unprecedented rate in the APAC region which includes developing economies such as China, India, Pakistan, and others. A high number of manufacturing industries in China is the leading factor for the thriving nature of printed and flexible electronics market. This has made APAC region the geographical leader of this market with a regional share of 34.18% in 2018.
Another leading factor for the growth of this market is a prominent increase in the sales of wearable devices which have become a common accessory amongst the millennial population. These devices use sensor technologies that help people in maintaining statistics about their body functions. Additionally, the world is also gravitating towards more video-centric content which is again reliant on the graphic functionalities provided by this market. Organic semiconductors are also becoming increasingly popular and solicit the usage of printed and flexible electronics market, thus generating a high demand for its product.
Talk to one of our sales
representative about the full report by providing your details in the link
Quantum Dots Market
Functional Printing Market
What can you expect from the report?
The printed and flexible electronics market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Applications 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a
quote, provide your details in the below link: