The insoluble dietary fibers market is witnessing a substantial growth, owing to the availability of raw materials, rising demand for functional food, and consumer inclination towards the fiber rich products. This resonates the findings of a recent business intelligence publication from IndustryARC, which evaluates the global insoluble dietary fibers market value at $3,583.54m by the end of 2023, and the demand is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
The IndustryARC’s report titled “Insoluble Dietary Fibers Market: By Type (Hemicellulose, Lignin, Cellulose, Resistant starch, Chitin & Chitosan, Fiber, Others); By Function( Anti-Caking Agent, Bulking/ Texturing Agent, Fat Substitute, Water binding Agent, Others); By Sources( Whole grain, Vegetable, Fruits, Others); By End-Use Industry (Food Industry, Animal feed Industry, Pharmaceutical, Others); By Geographic Analysis - Forecast (2018-2023)” incorporates that there is an increase in the adoption of dietary food products due to its functional and health benefits which is boosting the insoluble dietary fibers market. The growing occurrence of many health problems such as diabetes, heart disorder, obesity, and cholesterol are projected to increase the market revenue in the foreseeable future.
Insoluble Dietary Fibers Market: Leading Segments
North America, has the fastest growing market for insoluble dietary fibers, owing to the change in lifestyle of the people and the rising demand for functional food. In the region, it is observed that there is an increasing number of foodservice restaurants, supermarkets, and several processed food supply channels, especially in the U.S and Canada, due to which the insoluble dietary fibers market demand is growing significantly in North America. The most commonly used insoluble fiber in the region is cellulose with its high penetration and nutritional value it has created a trend in the market. Moreover, North America is observing constant development, because of market revenue of the food and beverage the industry is growing at a CAGR of 6.45% during the aforementioned forecast period.
Consequently, the key application cited is the food and beverage industry. Rising consumer awareness towards healthy lifestyle coupled with health concerns and the government’s promotional activities regarding the intake of daily nutrition is augmenting the demand for the insoluble dietary fibers market. Moreover, this application segment in the insoluble dietary fiber market revenue is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the aforesaid forecast period.
Insoluble Dietary Fibers Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· The population have changed their preference to functional food with dietary fibers owing to growing concern regarding health related issues. It can be observed that the functional food industry is flourishing the usage of nutritional additives.
· Globally, the insoluble dietary fiber is gaining popularity as a nutritional ingredients. For instance, Novelose, a product launched by Ingredion Incorporated in 2017, which was a new line of low cost-in-use dietary fibers for the manufacturers that wanted to add fiber in the food easily.
· In certain emerging countries, the governments have declared dietary recommendations to provide impetus to the employment of dietary fibers in the food, and pharmaceutical industries. This is, however, booming the industry and rising consumer attention towards the natural and safer ingredients.
Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent key companies identified in the report are J.rettenmaier & Sohne GMBH & Co. KG., Roquette Freres, Archers Daniels Midland, Ingredion Inc., E.I Du Pont De Nemours and Co. , Cargill Inc., Brenntag Inc., Kent Corporation, and Sunopta Ingredients Group.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Dietary Fiber Market
What can you expect from the report?
The insoluble dietary fibers market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Applications 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.