Herbal Supplements Market: Pharmaceutical Industry Cashing In
Increasing adoption of herbal supplements by the geriatric population, changing lifestyle and unhealthy food habits are the growth drivers of the herbal supplements market. Increased consumer awareness related to safe production of herbal supplements is the current trend in the market. As per the findings from IndustryARC, the global herbal supplements market size stood at $59.35 billion in 2018. Furthermore, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.90% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled
Herbal Supplements Market: By Formulation (Tablets, Syrups, Oils, Powders)
Application (Agricultural, Pharmaceuticals, Dietary Supplements, Food &
Beverages, Cosmetics, Animal Feed) Age Group (Infants, Children, Adolescent,
Adults, Old Age Adults) & Geography – Forecast (2019 - 2025).” It
consolidates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market
trends, application analysis, source product analysis, functional analysis,
age-group consumption, product portfolio, product market sizing, and strategic
analysis of the global herbal medicine market.
Herbal Supplements Market: Leading Segments
Based on its application, the herbal medicine market segments are divided into pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and personal care. Pharmaceuticals is a major application of the herbal supplements market. Therefore, herbal supplements market of pharmaceuticals is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.05% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The growth of the pharmaceutical application in the herbal supplements market is attributed to the rising awareness of consumers to self-diagnose their healthcare requirements.
Europe has a lot of scopes for natural ingredients suppliers. Based on the plant source, herbal supplements are segregated into leaves, barks, fruits and vegetables, roots; natural supplements taken by consumers. Some new ingredients such as calendulae herba, cistus creticus, find opportunities in herbal supplements segment of Europe, as the companies integrate cultivation, processing, and marketing which made Europe to hold an integral share in the herbal supplements market. Geographically, the herbal supplements market size in Europe is accounted for 27.40% in 2018. Countries such as Italy, France, and the U.K. are reformulating herbal medicinal products as food supplements to attract new consumer groups.
Herbal Supplements Market: Disruptive Trends
• Herb supplements can have side-effects when not used as per instructions, as similar to drugs. In 2018, the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) of the U.S. introduced an app named “HerbList” which provide scientific and research-based information about the safety and effectiveness of herbal products.  The app help patients, consumers, healthcare providers to understand the herb-drug interactions, potential safety problems, and side-effects. Applications as such are gaining consumer traction to understand the side-effects of herbal supplements.
• A homegrown medication called Botanicals is widely deployed procedure of drug trend today. In addition to the common herbal products, Botanicals grow various herbs such as Anti-Inflammatory Herbs, Smoking Herbs, Fertility Herbs, and Healing Herbs.
• Traditional Medicine market continues to dominate in Asian countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Herbal Supplements Market: Competitive Landscape
Major vendors operating in the global herbal supplements market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Naturalife Asia Co., Ltd., Arizona Natural Products, Bio-Botanica Inc., Blackmores Ltd, Gaia Herbs, Glanbia PLC, Herb Pharm, Nature’s Bounty, Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH & Co. Herbalife International of America, Inc., KG, Nutraceutical International Corporation, Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems, Ricola AG, The Himalaya Drug Company, Twinlab Corporation and DSM Nutritional Products Ltd. which are holding the major market share.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market
B. Herbal Supplements and Remedies Market
C. Wellness Supplements Market
D. Dietary Fiber Market
What can you expect from the report?
The herbal supplements market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.