Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market Disrupted By PCB Cameras
With the emergence of consumer electronics, human lives have become extremely convenient and fast-paced. These electronics would be incomplete without Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). According to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC, the global PCB market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.46% during the forecast period 2019-2025, which will be a sizeable growth over its estimated size of $61.14 billion in 2018.
The report by
IndustryARC, titled “
Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market:
By Board Type (Rigid 1-2 Sided, Standard Multilayer, Rigid Flex, Others); By
Patterning (Silk screen Printing, PCB Milling, Others); By Components
(Capacitors, Diodes, Integrated Circuits, Others); By Materials Used (Copper,
Iron, Tin, Others); By Application (Healthcare, Automotive, Industrial
Electronic, Others) & By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025)”, provides information
on the printed circuit board market including details of the recycling
processes used, smelting methodology, and others.
Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market: Regional Analysis
Several important factors have made the APAC region the leader in the global printed circuit board market. The State Council of China released guidelines governing the recycling and disposal of waste electrical and electronic equipment, which has made processes easier for key market players in the recyclable PCB market. In India, new government regulations have been made pertaining to the hazardous waste generated by electrical and electronic equipment. In Japan, the Japanese Home Appliance Recycling Law imposes a restriction on the common public for recycling their old home appliances. All these factors have collectively helped the APAC region in attaining a market share of 41.38% in 2018.
Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market: Disruptive Trends
Board cameras set to be mounted directly onto a circuit board are called PCB cameras. These cameras are incredibly small, thereby allowing electronic manufacturers to fit them into any device. The smartphone market has been disrupted by this technology and will be impacted by it in upcoming years.
The market for PCBs has clearly gravitated towards products that are flexible and customizable. LED lighting has become popular among customers as they can bend the LED strip according to their individual needs. Similarly, another PCB technology includes fitness bands which have become immensely popular among the millennial population.
Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market: Competitive Landscape
PCBs are present in virtually all electronic devices that are currently in use. Over the past decade, the market has been dominated by key players like CMK, SEMCO, Young Poong, Nan Ya PCB, TTM Technologies, Nippon Mektron Ltd., Zhen Ding Technology Holding Ltd., and Unimicron Technologies Corp.
Talk to one of our
sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the
Printed and Flexible Electronics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link: