Quality Control Market Reaping Profits in Automotive and Public Infrastructure
Organizations around the world are integrating newer and more consistent workflow processes to ensure reliability and reduce ad-hoc work practices. This shift is increasing the demand for quality control management services across different departments, positions, and processes in organizations. The quality control market is innovating and expanding to encompass the entire value chain. Right from finance to warehousing, no task is being exempted from quality control management. A market intelligence report by IndustryARC evaluated that the global quality control market offered opportunities worth $36.89 billion in 2018. The demand is projected to rise at a CAGR of 6.18% during the forecast period 2019 to 2025.
The IndustryARC report titled,
Quality Control Market: By Type (In-House, & Outsourced); By Procedure
(Inspection and Audit); By Services Offered (Preventive QC, Corrective QC,
Laboratory, and Others) By Industry Vertical (Automotive, Consumer goods and
Retail, Aerospace & Others) & By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025),” incorporates
an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market drivers, end user
industries, production life cycle, market trends, mergers and acquisitions,
market life cycle analysis, market entropy, financial analysis, supply and demand
analysis, and strategic analysis of the global quality control market.
Quality Control Market: Leading Segments
Aligned with an organization’s ideas, the quality control market enables continuous improvements in product design, and thus, higher profits, for every industry. In the automotive segment, quality control management provides customer-centric solutions, employee empowerment, healthy stakeholder relationships, and manages benchmarks for suppliers, with the aid of industry-specific tools and techniques. Consequently, the demand for quality control in the automotive and public infrastructure industries is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.47% over the forecast period.
European countries, especially Germany, have defined high standards of quality management for products and services. Most German goods maintain standards set by the International Standards Organization (ISO), with utilization of quality control techniques such as six sigma, which gives them an edge over products from other nations. Europe accounted for 31.18% share of the global quality control market in 2018.
Quality Control Market: Trends
· Automation and Digitization enhance outcomes of quality control such as by providing better quality audits, reducing manual errors, allowing for quicker identification of problems, and offering faster resolutions to problems.
· Businesses, both big and small, are leveraging the benefits of cloud-computing. The latest trend in the quality control market uses cloud-based data to enhance both employee and customer experience by providing chat and voice support through bots, and support for mobile devices across different platforms. These quality control techniques not only enhance the customer’s experience, but also improve workflows.
· Both product manufacturing and service companies are collaborating on quality control techniques, along with project management, to ensure higher levels of transparency and better quality of outcomes for an organization.
Quality Control Market: Competitive Landscape
SGS Group, Bureau Veritas SA , Dekera SE, Formel D (Deutsche Beteiligungs AG), Trigo, Eurofins, TUV SUD, DNV GL Group, TUV Nord Group, and Exact Systems are a few key players operating in the global quality control market.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Quality Management Software Market
Testing, Inspection & Certification Market
What can you expect from the report?
The quality control market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link: