In the recent past, there has been an increase in diagnosis and treatment of severe gynaecologic illnesses such as dysfunctional uterine bleeding and hypermenorrhea. Lifestyle changes coupled with increasing stress and lack of time among the working class people have been the leading factors for the incessant rise of these diseases. According to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC, this has provided impetus to the gynaecological devices market as these devices are being solicited by doctors, hospitals, and clinics around the world. The report has been compiled using statistical information and contains detailed information of the different market forces that are positively impacting the market.
The report is titled ‘‘Gynaecological Devices Market: By Gynaecological products (Endoscopy, endotherapeutic devices, surgical instruments, disposals, implants); By Devices (examination & operation devices, female sterilization devices, endometrial ablation, fluid management devices, curettes, forceps); By End user (hospitals, clinics/ASP, research institutes, diagnostic labs); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023).’’ The report states that during the forecast period 2018-2023, the gynaecological devices market will grow at a CAGR of 4.98% through 2023 to attain a revenue of $16240.25m.
Gynaecological Devices Market: Regional Analysis And Competitive Landscape
The report states that “Technological innovations and extensive use of disposable equipment in the field of gynaecology are adding impetus to the global gynaecology market. The mounting rate of C-section deliveries coupled with increasing population are set to drive the demand for gynaecological procedures, which will positively impact the devices market as well”. Further analysis includes key market players who have invested in resources to invent finer surgical and diagnosis devices in the field of gynaecology. Some of these companies are Johnson & Johnson, Wallach Surgical Devices, Boston Scientific Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Cooper Surgical Inc., Schmitz U. Sohne GmbH & Co, Bayer AG, Karl Storz GmbH & Co, and FemCare- Nikomed Limited.
According to the analyst, North America is the geographical leader of the gynaecological devices market with regional dominance credited to advancement in technology and rising medical tourism market. The gynaecological market in this region has been evaluated to expand with a CAGR of 4.04% through 2023. Another factor that has played a part in this development is a rise in sexually transmitted diseases in North America as well as a perpetual increase in lifestyle related gynaecological issues such as polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Gynaecological Devices Market: Market Forces
· There is a rise in speciality clinics pertaining to gynaecology across all regions. In the earlier days, specialised clinics for this field did not exist, but with their steady increase, the demand for better equipment and customized solutions has elevated.
· Patients are now gravitating towards surgical alternatives that are outpatient specific, which has inspired key market players to invent devices for alternative therapies. These new devices are minimally invasive and also assure overnight patient discharge.
· Due to a fall in number of midwives and complications during spontaneous vaginal deliveries, caesarean operations have become common throughout the world. These surgical operations require advanced gynaecological devices, which has provided growth prospects to the market.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Home Healthcare Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Gynaecological Devices Market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to [email protected] to learn more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.