Wearable sensors play a crucial role in patient monitoring for the healthcare industry. These sensors help to collect patient data and personalize the treatment patterns accordingly. In 2018, wearable sensors market attained a global value of $1.34 billion. The global wearable sensors market demand is anticipated to rise at a profitable CAGR of 28.65% during 2019-2025. As per the report of IndustryARC, wearable sensors market is one of the fastest growing market when compared to the other computer and communication devices market.
The report is titled: “Wearable Sensors Market: By Type (Motion, Pressure, Temperature, Medical & Others); By Application (Wristwear, Eyewear, Footwear, Bodywear); By Industry Verticals (Consumer, Healthcare, Enterprise) & By Region - Forecast(2019 - 2025).” The report offers an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market drivers, operation analysis, market trends, future prospects, application analysis, product types, associated trends, industry verticals, implementation patterns, technological developments, mergers and acquisitions, market life cycle analysis, supply and demand analysis of the global wearable sensors market.
Wearable Sensors Market: Leading Segments
Smart watch and fitness band are the leading applications in the global wearable sensors market. The demand for these applications is attributed to the continuous innovations trending in the wearable technologies combined with wireless communication devices that attract the consumers. As a result, the demand for smart watch and fitness band applications in the global wearable sensors market is projected to rise at a CAGR of 35.64% during the aforesaid forecast period. Also, with the developments in the healthcare industry and rising awareness for fitness, the smart watch and fitness band of application segment of the market is growing.
North America is leading the wearable sensors market and held a regional share of 29.87% in 2018. Increased cases of diabetes and obesity are leading to the innovations in smart wearable devices in this region, especially in the U.S. As per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 30.3 million people have diabetes which accounts for 9.4% of the U.S. population . These cases within North America are increasing the awareness of health and fitness among the population; thereby, growing the usage of wearable sensors systems embedded in the health and fitness related wearable devices.
Wearable Sensors Market: Disruptive Trends
· Smart fabrics consist of embedded sensors that communicate with the surroundings. The potential for this smart fabrics market is huge. The end-user applications such as health, fitness, medical, military, and fashion are leading to the growth of these smart textile market. Also, smart textile market is attracting investments from sports industry and benefitting from the interest in Internet of Things sensors.
· Smart glasses are gaining traction since the launch of Google Glass. Though the former is undergoing several improvements, there are other smart eyewear that are blended with sensors and different technologies in the wearable smart eyewear market. Countries such as China, Japan, and the U.S are developing smart glasses which combine Augmented Reality, Bluetooth technology, optic sensors, activity-tracking sensors, motion-detecting sensors, and other relevant technologies to serve unique purposes in identifying fraud, virtual assistance, and reading assistance.
Wearable Sensors Market: Competitive Landscape
Currently, the key players operating with a major share in the global wearable sensors market are STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Infineon Technologies AG., InvenSense Inc., ON Semiconductor Inc., Panasonic Corporation., NXP Semiconductors N.V., and Knowles Electronics Broadcom.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Wearable Medical Devices Market
B. Wrist Wearable Devices Market
What can you expect from the report?
The wearable sensors market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.