The display is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of electronic devices such as mobiles, televisions, computers, tablets, and smartwatches as these devices rely completely on screens for projecting information in the form of pictures, videos, and text. As per a report by IndustryARC, the global display market size was estimated to be $132.47 billion in 2018. Driven by rising demand in the consumer electronics industry, the global display market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period 2019 to 2025.
The report titled, “Display Market: By Technology (Electronic Paper, OLED, LCD, LED, DLP & LCOS); By Type (Conventional, 3D, Transparent & Flexible); By Application (Consumer Electronics, Aerospace, Healthcare, Automotive & Others) & By Geography-Forecast (2019-2025)”, presents a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market share of key players. The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast calculated up to 2025.
Display Market: Geographical Analysis & Leading Segments
The APAC region dominated demand in the display market, with a 52.75% share in 2018. The presence of several major display panel manufacturers in countries such as China, South Korea, and Japan are contributing to the APAC display market. Densely populated economies such as China and India are leading in terms of smartphone users, which is a major application segment for the display market in the APAC region.
The smartphone segment is the most lucrative vertical for the display market, and it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% through to 2025. According to the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSMC) , the number of mobile subscribers is projected to reach 700 million by the year 2025. Owing to this increased demand for smartphones, the global display market is projected to witness significant profits in the future.
Display Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· Flexible display: Flexible display is a nascent technology among electronic visual display techniques. Innovations in this space is driving key manufacturers to target the premium customer base in both developing and developed economies. LG has already begun applying this technology to their television segment, through incorporation of rolling displays, a trend which other television manufacturers are expected to follow as well.
· Wearable: Innovation in the display technology space has led to the emergence of electronic apparel. Numerous apparel manufacturers are teaming up with niche display manufacturers to develop exclusive display-enabled apparel. This application front is gaining additional traction through the incorporation of personalized healthcare sensors.
· Digital signage: Digital signage is an electronically controlled display installed on large-sized monitors or digital screens. These screens find application in outdoor advertising, wayfinding kiosks, wall signs, electronic menu boards, and media signage electronic displays. These display techniques are gaining popularity in commercial complexes rampantly, further increasing profits for the global display market.
· Quantum dots display: Quantum dots emit light in all directions without polarization. Incorporating quantum dots in consumer electronics will enhance the wide angles of the display, offering an almost lifelike experience to customers. Therefore, optimized viewing angles will become a prime marketing aspect for key players in the global display market.
Display Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies in the display market are Samsung, LG, Japan Display, Innolux, Sharp, China Star, BOE Technology, AU OptronicsTiannma, Foxconn.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
a) Ferro-liquid Display Market
b) Medical Display Market
c) 3D Display Market
d) Interactive Display Market
What can you expect from the report?
The display market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.