The increasing number of hospitals and clinics and the growing cases of chronic illnesses around the world have augmented the healthcare outsourcing market. Ancillary activities that include member enrolment, physician enrolment, medical transcripts, medical billing, insurance assessment, and others are now being outsourced by hospitals worldwide in order to time and invest it on core functions of the institutions. According to a latest IndustryARC market research report, modelled on the concept of managed services, the healthcare outsourcing market is witnessing prominent growth and will reach the $229.2 billion mark in 2024, growing at a CAGR of 4.4%.
The report is titled ‘‘Healthcare Outsourcing Market: By Type (Healthcare Payer and Provider, Pharmaceutical, Pathology and Labs); By Region & By Geography - Forecast (2019-2024).’’ It contains information pertaining to segmentation of the market on the type of services that are outsourced, role of key market players in the development of the outsourcing market, and other parameters.z
Healthcare Outsourcing Market: Regional Analysis
The analyst of the report states that “healthcare centers, such as hospitals, have been outsourcing various ancillary tasks globally. Outsourcing enables hospitals to focus on their core task of providing efficient healthcare services. This factor will drive the market growth in the upcoming years.” Through this statement, the analyst clearly points out how hospitals around the world, especially the ones in developed nations, are gravitating towards outsourcing. Since the service sector is prominently rising in emerging economies such as India and China, developed nations are outsourcing their ancillary activities to agencies existing in these countries, thus funding their economies indirectly. This is a leading factor for the Americas to lead this market geographically as the healthcare centers in this region mostly outsource their services to emerging economies, especially those that are present in the Asia-Pacific region. In 2018, the Americas healthcare outsourcing market generated $88.99 billion in revenue.
Healthcare Outsourcing Market: Regional AnalysisCompetitive Landscape
Further analysis of the report includes a detail study on companies that have made recent developments in the healthcare outsourcing market. These companies include HCL Technologies Limited, Firstsource Solutions Ltd., Accretive Health, Icon PLC, Patheon Inc., Hexaware Technologies Ltd., IBM Corporation, IDS Infotech Ltd., Infosys Limited, Omega Healthcare Holdings Inc., WNS Global Services Ltd., Sun Knowledge Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Wipro Limited, Siemens AG, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Inventiv Health Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Capgemini Group, Accenture PLC, Quintiles Transactional Inc., and Gebbs Healthcare Solutions Inc.
Healthcare Outsourcing Market: Recent Developments
· India-based HCL Technologies Ltd. has recently expanded to Philippines and enlarged its business by entering into partnerships with companies in other countries.
· Several strides made by Icon PLC are behind the selection of the company in the International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement to advance value-based healthcare.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Home Healthcare Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Healthcare Outsourcing Market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & )
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to [email protected] to learn more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.