Nails have become the fashion-statement for the young generation, especially for women. The rising affordability of consumers and the increasing beauty consciousness of the female population, owing to the changing lifestyle and consumer awareness, are the dynamic factors propelling the nail care market. According to a recently published report by IndustryARC, the nail care market stood at $4.2 billion during 2018 and is estimated to rise at a CAGR of 6.10% during 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC report titled: “Nail care Market: By Nail Colors (Liquid Nail Color, Gel Nail Color, & Others), By Nail Treatment (Manicure, Pedicure) & By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025)” comprises of the detail analysis of the competitive landscape, market drivers, operating depth analysis, future prospects, price trend analysis, consumer buying behavior, production life cycle, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, market life cycle analysis, supply and demand analysis of the global nail care market.
Nail Care Market: Leading Segments
Nail color products such nail enamel, gel paints etc., occupy a major share in the nail care market and are projected to rise at a CAGR of 5.90% during the forecast period. Staying updated with the nail art fashion is a growing trend among women. The innovations in the product packaging are gaining traction in the sales of nail color products and such advances in the nail color products are driving the demand in the nail care market.
In 2018, North America is identified as a global leader and occupies a share of 38% in the global nail care market. Its growth in North America is attributed to the emerging nail care treatments of the population in that region. U.S nail care users are concerned about nail health which is fueling the demand for natural nail color products and nail treatments. The growth of the nail treatments, and natural & reduced-chemical nail polishes are boosting the nail care market in North America.
Nail care Market: Disruptive Trends
· With nail care being the common grooming routine, a lot of women are willing to invest their money to get nail extensions and nail arts to enhance their appearance. The trends in nail art designs are quite popular among teenagers and these trends are enhancing the growth of nail care products.
· Recent launches of fashion collections are influencing the millennials. These collections innovate the nail-art and nail color trends which are followed by the young generation. Thus, the new releases by fashion collections or brands influences the demand of nail care market.
· Color cosmetics industry is always on demand. Giant players of the nail color industry are working with new color variants, while the young brands are leading the innovations in the industry. Along with that, smart companies of the nail color market are focusing on the listening tools, through which they receive the feedback from the consumer. These innovations are attracting consumers in the nail color industry. Hence, the innovations of nail color industry are boosting the growth of nail care market.
Nail care Market: Competitive Landscape
At present, Procter & Gamble Co., Revlon, Inc., Shiseido Company, Limited, Kao Corporation, L’Oreal SA, Avon Products, Inc., and The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. are some of the major players of the global nail care market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Beauty And Personal Care Products Market
B. Color Cosmetics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The nail care market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.