Despite the introduction of minimally invasive surgical techniques, invasive procedures still remain a prevalent mode of surgical treatments worldwide. Such procedures require hemostasis, which facilitates the first step in healing wounds, thus resulting in a high demand for the hemostatic agents market, according to a market intelligence report by IndustryARC. Moreover, internal and external bleeding are common occurrences amongst patients who have undergone surgeries or accidents, which further elevates demand for hemostatic agents in hospitals and clinics. According to the report, the hemostatic agents market will earn revenue amounting to $8,347.9m by the end of 2022, after growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
The report titled, ‘Hemostatic Agents Market: By Type (Thrombin, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose, Combination, Gelatin, Collagen, Fibrin Sealants); By Treatment (Cardiovascular, General, Digestive, Neurological); By End User (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Nursing Homes) & Geography - Forecast (2019-2024)’, delves into various market forces in order to explain in detail this market’s opportunities such as declining prices of hemostatic agents in the APAC region, increased usage of hemostasis in dentistry, and others. The leading segment of the market is estimated to be hospitals, which will grow at a CAGR of 8.1% through to 2025.
Hemostatic Agents Market: Regional Analysis
According to the report, around 80% Americans suffer from spinal issues and regularly consult hospitals for spinal surgical operations. As a result, the requirement for hemostatic agents is high in the U.S.A. in order to control bleeding during orthopaedic, spinal, and similar surgical procedures. Transplant surgeries of vital organs such as the heart, brain, and liver, which are being performed at an elevated rate due to a steady rise in chronic illnesses, are another contributing factor for this market. Together, these factors have made North America the geographical leader of the global hemostatic agents market with a share of $3,416.7m in 2018.
Hemostatic Agents Market: Market Opportunities And Trends
· The APAC region’s share of the hemostatic agents market is growing at a potentially higher rate owing to emergence of hospital chains in India, China, South Korea, and Japan.
· Collagen-based hemostatic agents have become more popular in the current scenario owing to the growing expense of thrombin-based hemostats.
· Rising aesthetic consciousness among people has resulted in a noticeable rise in dental consumables, which forms an important application segment for the hemostatic agents market, since hemostats are used to control dental haemorrhage and for wound protection.
Hemostatic Agents Market: Competitive Landscape And Recent Developments
Key companies operating in the global hemostatic agents market are Baxter International Corporation, C.R. Bard Incorporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Equimedical B.V., Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc., Gelita GmbH, Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Pfizer Inc., Advanced Medical Solutions Group, Vascular Solutions Inc., Z-Medica LLC, and Mallinckrodt PLC.
· Baxter International Corporation recently launched HDx enabled by Theranova Therapy to provide high-performance hemodialysis treatments.
· C.R. Bard launched Arisa AH which is a 100% plant-based absorbable surgical hemostatic powder.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Monitoring Systems Market
Vein Treatment Market
Culture Tests Market
What can you expect from the report?
The hemostatic agents market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.