Specialty Food Ingredients Market Growth Influenced by Antioxidant and Vitamins
Strong innovation-driven and science-based position in the process of food chain makes the specialty food ingredients a major contributor to the food and beverages sector, especially in North America. Additionally, these foods are of high-quality and are used for the production of high-value food products with improved production value, shelf life, and improved taste. Owing to this, the IndustryARC’s analysts’ evaluated the global specialty food ingredients taste market share to be $43 billion in 2018. And, the propelling opportunities are expected to grow the market at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC’s latest business intelligence report titled
Specialty Food Ingredients Market: By Type (Flavors, Acidulant, Colors,
Enzymes, Emulsifiers/Stabilizers, Food Preservatives and Others); By
Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy Products, Meat Products, Savory
& Salty Snacks, Beverages and Others); &By Geography Forecast
(2019-2025),” states that specialty food ingredients confer various functional
and technological benefits such as safety, quality, affordability,
deliciousness, and nutrition of the processed food products. And, the growth of
the market is considerably dependent on the sustainability of processed food
products. These food ingredients meet the consumers demand with their
exceptional features such as coloring, preservation, nutritional enhancement,
and emulsification. Moreover, for developing innovating specialty food
ingredients, few emerging countries have been spending lately on R&D.
Specialty Food Ingredients Market: Leading Segments
North America accorded the largest regional specialty food ingredients market share of 36% in 2018. Owing to the growing concerns regarding the splendid capacity of production, and healthier food habits in countries such as the United States and Canada. The demand is burgeoning in North America, owing to the growing health problems such as obesity and diabetes which is influencing the consumers to focus more on a healthy life.
On the other hand, the key application cited by the IndustryARC’s analyst is in bakery and confectionery. Due to the higher demand for flavors, emulsifiers, and colors various products such as bread, pastries etc., are strengthening the market. Owing to immense use in bakery and confectionery, the specialty food ingredients market is predicted to observe growth at a CAGR of 5.80% through to 2025.
Specialty Food Ingredients Market: Growth Drivers and Market Trends
· Innovative product offerings make it a necessity for the manufacturers to use the specialty food ingredients for their customized and functional value addition as per the ultimate consumers’ preference. This trend has been driving the growth of the specialty food ingredient market.
· The growing end-user industries such as bakery and confectionary, and functional food and beverages are nourishing the growth of the special food ingredients market. The change in lifestyle of the people and inclination towards the taste and preference and healthy food is influencing the market growth.
· Another up surging trend in the specialty food ingredients market is the incorporation of vitamins and antioxidants in food supplements and edible oils in order to enhance the nutritional value of the food items.
· The growing population is converting themselves to plant-based specialty food ingredients consumers, owing to the increasing consumption of organic and vegan food. Moreover, the prevalent issues regarding wellness and health are driving the growth for plant-based specialty food ingredients market.
Specialty Food Ingredients Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global specialty food ingredients market are Cargill, Incorporated, CHR Hansen Group, Koninklijke DSM N.V., The Archer Daniels Midland Company, E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company, Kerry Group, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Naturex S.A., and Prinova Group LLC.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by
providing your details in the link below:
Specialty Ingredients Market
What can you expect from the report?
The specialty food ingredients market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in specialty food ingredients market segment?
Answer: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Central America Specialty Food Ingredients Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below