In the Report “AC-DC-EC Fans Market: By Motor Type (AC, DC, EC), By Fan Type (Axial, Centrifugal, Cross Flow, Mixed Flow) By End Use Industry (Consumer Electronics, Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Telecom, Medical, Others) and By Geography – Forecast 2018 to 2023), published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the increasing demand for cooling systems in electronics equipment, utilized in various verticals to increase the service life of the equipment by maintaining its operating temperature.
The global shipment of AC-DC & EC fans is set to grow from 628.40 million units in 2015 to 922.84 million units by 2023 at CAGR 4.6% during 2017-2023, owing to the increasing adoption of these fans in various HVAC applications.
Asia-Pacific with major share in the AC-DC-EC Fans Market
In 2018, Europe AC-DC & EC Fan market is analyzed to generate the highest revenue of $6.08 billion, which is 42% of the global market value in 2018, and this is followed by Americas crediting 38% of the global market value. However, the APAC region is estimated to witness the highest growth of CAGR 4.5% during 2018-2023, owing to the increasing number of residential, commercial and industrial setups, thereby driving the installation of HVAC systems and power backup, which in turn drives the AC-DC and EC fan market. APAC is the frontrunner for the growth of construction activity, led by India, whereas China remains the fastest growing construction sector in this region.
Selected Type and Application Analysis done in the full Report:
The global AC, DC and EC market by fan motor type is analyzed to be dominated by AC fans vertical, with a value of $8.74 billion in 2018 and it is estimated to reach $9.72 billion by 2023, growing at CAGR 2.3% during the forecast period. The EC fan market is forecast to grow at the highest rate of CAGR 6.8% from 2018 to 2023, projecting to $2.67 billion by 2023, owing to its higher energy efficiency and direct replacement for AC fans. AC fan shipments volume was analyzed to reach 519.29 million units by 2023 from 415.93 million units in 2018 growing at CAGR 3.8% during 2018-2023.
Increasing utilization of consumer electronics devices, for cooling has been augmenting the use of AC, DC and EC fans in the recent past. AC, DC and EC technology plays a significant role in residential applications, including indoor air circulation fans, furnace and draft inducer fans, air conditioner and heat pump condenser fans, window fans and so on. Increasing number of commercial buildings, especially in the developing economies and increasing modernization activities in the developed economy’s commercial buildings have been augmenting the opportunities for these devices, thereby boosting market growth. Increasing emphasis on industrial automation, faster processing and cooling at smaller dimensions led to the rise in the utilization of AC axial fans, diagonal fans, centrifugal fans, and tangential fans in the end user industries, and major players in this market have been focusing on the development of new products. Telecom is another fastest rising end user, owing to the increase in the number of telecom companies where infrastructure cooling is of high priority, has been elevating the demand. In healthcare market, the AC, DC and EC fans are capable of providing variable flows for efficient air circulation in hospitals, equipment and devices.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• Rising development makes it certain for the OEMs to increase production of AC-DC fans in people rich countries. Asia-Pacific and African markets are the ones experiencing continuous fast pace in growth for AC- DC fans, in accordance to the growth of the population.
• Indoor Air Quality Procedure is introduced through Standard 62.1 for determining minimum ventilation rates by considering the combined effects of multiple contaminants. The use of this technology has led to increased demand for ventilation as the IAQ is to be used in calculations for code review, and also for physical operation, thereby driving the demand in commercial and residential buildings.
• Rising severity of laws regarding the use of electrical equipment in danger zones, has led to the increasing demand for explosion proof equipment in the industrial sector. Thus, the companies are upgrading their electrical equipment (AC DC Fans) to utilize ATEX and IECEx certification, which will lead the industrial sector to experience higher growth.
Key players of the AC-DC-EC Fans Market
A few key players of the market includes Ebm-papst Group (Germany), Delta Electronics(Taiwan), Sunonwealth Electric Machine Industry (Taiwan), ADDA Group (Taiwan), NMB Technologies Corp (U.S.), Mechatronics Fan Group (U.S.), Sanyo Denki Co. LtdComair Rotron, Inc. (U.S), Nidec Corp (Japan), and so on. Ebm-papst Group held the 6%, followed by Delta Electronics and Sunonwealth Electric Machine accounting for 4% and 2% in AC-DC market. In EC fan market, top players are contributing around 16% in the global market, where Ebm-papst Group holds 7% and Delta Electronics and Sunonwealth Electric Machine accounts for 4% and 2% respectively. The other local and small providers have together accounted for 84% of the share in global EC fan market.
A. AC-DC Cable Assembly Market
B. Energy Efficient Motor Market
What can you expect from the report?
The AC-DC-EC Fans Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.