In the Report “Animal Feed Testing Market: By Type (Pet Food, Forages, Equine Feed, Poultry Feed, Premixe, Medicated Feed) Testing Type (Proximate Analysis, Pathogen Testing, Drugs, Antibiotics, Pesticides, Fertilizers, Metals, Minerals, Others)-Forecast (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by fast-developing animal farming which will increase the necessity for animal feed testing to ensure that the livestock gets healthy, nutritious feed which is free from any contamination.
Asia-Pacific expected to dominate with major share in the Animal Feed Testing Market
During the year 2017, Europe was estimated to have maximum sale in the global animal feed testing market. The European market is expected to show a CAGR of 2.33% from 20178-2023, and to reach a revenue of $447.78 million by 2023, from $389 million in 2017. As the European Feed Additive Legislation has stipulated a few rules and procedures for the feed additives, taking into concern the human and animal health, the use of feed test has increased recently in Europe.\. America is the second leading market in technological advancement, and in the production of new products with the help of increase in the number of livestock farming. The new product productivity growth, economic gains and new industries in the animal feed additive sector has helped the market to grow. The American market is expected to reach a revenue of $544.47 million by 2023 at CAGR of 8.38% from 2017. The findings say Asia-Pacific will act as the probable key driver for Animal feed testing over the years. APAC is estimated to become the fastest growing region, with a CAGR 13.86%, and to reach a revenue of $636.36 million by 2023. High development is seen in developing countries, for example, China, Brazil and India, because of increasing income levels and rising per capita meat consumption.
Selected Testing & Feed Type Analysis done in the full Report:
The global market for type of testing is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from $1106.4 million in 2017 to $1645.95 million by 2023. The market is growing due to customer’s increasing attention towards pets. Mycotoxin testing consists of large shares in animal feed analysis market. About 42% of the total market is occupied by mycotoxin testing, followed by Nutritional labeling. Mycotoxin testing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.51% to reach $654.16 million by 2023. In feed analysis type, fish feed is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.50 globally. Fish feed production and use has increased dramatically in the past five years. The top companies are performing well in this field. Most of the feed testing companies are U.S. based. The demand is determined by the customer’s increasing attention towards their animals, and the demand for customization of animal feed testing laboratories. Nowadays, customers prefer more special testing facility that is applicable to certain units like vitamin test, proximate analysis, etc., which encourages the provider and feed testing laboratory to invest more on the availability and offering.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• Livestock based industries are growing at a rapid pace, due to the need for healthy livestock which is disease free. This has led the market towards a higher rate of consumption. This will also create a significant demand for animal feed testing services.
• Concern about food safety, checking of contaminants substance such as pathogens, antibiotics and chemicals is an issue which the market is facing.So, the technological innovations and advancement in safety testing has made the discovery of contaminants and the presence of unwanted elements in food and feed very easy. This will increase the demand for testing of animal feed for safety and efficacy.
• Growing demand for organic products, which are formed without using chemicals and unnatural resources, will lead the growth of this market significantly.
• Population enumeration and improving economies will drive the large scale adoption of milk, eggs and meat into regular dietary patterns of the population.This willlead to theincrease in the number of poultry and dairy farms.
• Increasing awareness among farmers and pet owners regarding the safety of feed in a number of productsrelated to animal feed and pet food has led towards greater consumption.This, causesan increase in the demand for standardized tests on the contaminations and toxins in products before released into the market.
Key players of the Animal Feed Testing Market
According to the analysis, SGS Agri-food Laboratories, Eurofins Scientific, ALS Laboratory Group, AFGRI Limited, Intertek Group Plc, LGC Limited are were the key players of the global animal feed testing market in 2017. The top key players hold a share of 85% in the global market. The other companies such as Siliker - MérieuxNutriSciences USA, AGROLAB Group, Midwest Laboratories, Inc., Dairy One Cooperative, Inc. and others hold held a market share of 15% in 2017. AFGRI Limited company provides three types of services viz. agricultural services, financial services and food. ALS Laboratory Group provides service for animal feed, tests in the areas of microbiological, pesticides and agro chemical, vitamins and additives and Allergens. Microbiological testing, Trace residue tests, Mycotoxins testing, and Vitamin testing are the services established. Look for more list of companies contributing towards the annual growth of the market, mentioned below in segmentation.
A. Animal Feed Additive
B. Probiotics in Animal Feed Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Animal Feed Testing Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.