According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Dental Treatment Consumables Market: By Vehicle Type (Truck, Semi-Trailer, Motor Coach, Taxicab, Trailers & Others); By Components (Communication, Sensors, Control Unit, Audio/Video); By Services (Safety & Security, Navigation, Others); By Geography - Forecast(2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the increased need for safer, bio compatible and flexible products.
Europe continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023
The European region is dominating the Dental Treatment Consumables Market in terms of revenue and is projected to reach $2.77 billion by 2023, followed by Americas and Asia-Pacific. Demand for dental treatment consumable products is growing at a fast pace in the European countries, mainly owing to the multitude of advantages associated with them for both the patients and dentists. Europe holds 38% share of global dental treatment consumable market which is highest globally. Dramatic shift can be seen in Europe from traditional molded methods to scanner technology since the intra-oral scanners are more affordable, precise and user friendly. The introduction of these devices has enabled dentists and orthodontists to offer better dental aesthetic services, especially in Europe. Hospitals and dental clinics cover a major share of the dental treatment consumable in the European Union. Germany, United Kingdom and France are the major countries driving the European market owing to the treatment associated with problems of irregular dentition and increase in orthodontics specialists.
The dental segment in the European region is estimated to dominate this market that registered with $6.50 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $9.78 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 6.4%. Clinics are estimated to witness the highest growth rate of CAGR 9.8% during the forecast period.
The Americas region has benefited in a large manner owing to the ever-growing economy which has propelled the technological advancements incredibly. This in turn has a positive impact on the dental treatment consumable market. The market has existed since long, but the products were expensive. In the current situation, the pricing scenario has changed significantly due to rapid technological changes. Significant investments by private players such as 3M ESPE, Dentsply Internal, Inc. have resulted in their dominance in the market. The APAC region is estimated to witness the highest growth rate of CAGR 7.4% during the forecast period.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- Dental treatment refers to the medical care that is given to a patient for any dental problem. Generally, these services are customized as treatment requirements differ based on patient preference, illness, dentist choice, cost and availability of products. Consumables differ in material, texture of surface, aesthetics, biocompatibility, size, visibility, shape and color. Generally, consumables made of ceramics, titanium, copper, plastics are preferred mainly due to their tensile strength and biocompatibility. Consumable providers procure materials from the metal, ceramic and other material manufacturers. The materials used in dental treatment consumables need to comply with the safety regulations and medical treatment standards of that particular region.
- Consumable providers include device manufactures, crown, implant and brace providers, periodontic consumable providers and orthodontic product providers. Manufacturers collaborate with medical devices and consumable distributors for the distribution of their standard or customized consumables. On-site consumables which assists dentist include homostats, scaling devices, sutures. These are sourced from dental equipment and consumable manufacturers. Biomaterials such as sealing and filling fluids are generally sourced from the consumable distributors. Dental care products such as interdental brushes, specialized dental pastes and whitening agents are available in retail stores as well as clinics.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Aesthetic dentistry is growing at a fast rate and is one of the fastest growing fields of dentistry. This booming aesthetic dentistry is set to drive the orthodontic consumables market during the forecast period.
- Dental tourism is propelling throughout the world due to various reasons, such as low cost, high quality, shorter waiting time, convenience, travel opportunities, and especially due to cost effective alternatives as compared to the dental care offered in their own country. The aforementioned factors will ultimately lead to the increase in the demand of dental treatment consumables market.
- The rising availability of specialized dental pastes, sensitive brushes, whitening agents in the retail space further accelerates the growth of the dental products.
- Increasing government healthcare acts in the developing nations provides impetus to the dental consumables market growth.
Key Players of the Dental Treatment Consumables Market:
The major key players of the dental treatment consumables market are Dentsply International, Ivoclar Vivadent, Danaher Corporation and 3M ESPE and Heraeus Kulzer. DENTSPLY International Inc. acquired Astra Tech (Sweden), a leading provider of dental implant products. The motive of this acquisition was to strengthen the company’s leadership position in the global dental market. Ivoclar Vivadent founded a subsidiary in Russia in order to enhance its presence in the growing market of Russia. Danaher Corporation has been focusing on strengthening its dental business segment through regular acquisitions of key dental products and service providers.
A. Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
B. Medical Ceramics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Dental Treatment Consumables Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
• Market Size by Product Categories
• Market trends
• Manufacturer Landscape
• Distributor Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Top 10 End user Analysis
• Product Benchmarking
• Product Developments
• Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
• Patent Analysis
• Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
• Country level Analysis (10+)
• Competitor Analysis
• Market Shares Analysis
• Value Chain Analysis
• Supply Chain Analysis
• Strategic Analysis
• Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
• Opportunity Analysis
• Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.