According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Workforce Management Market By Type (Services and Solutions); By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises); By Organization Type(SME, Large Enterprises); By End-Use Industry (BFSI, Retail, IT and Telecom etc.) and Geography -Forecast 2018 to 2023”, the market is driven by the increase in mobile workforce management solutions.
Americas dominates the Workforce Management Market during the forecast period
Americas has a major share in the Workforce Management Market,possessing 34% share in the global market in 2015. The presence of many enterprises in the regions of North America has driven the demand for cloud based services. In the US, WFM solutions are adopted by many companies for external changes. It provides a better improvement of the organizations by developing the ability to predict future skills and locate experts in an organization. Many organizations will make use of workforce management in the future. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to the growing number of industries in countries like India, China, Japan, etc. These regions focus on their operational efficiencies and remain competitive in the commodity market.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
BFSI is the dominant segment in the Workforce Management Market. It has been using workforce management solutions and incorporated new technologies. Banking and financial services are using workforce management services to improve their operations and customer management. Decrease in income opportunities and altered customer behaviour also enhances the growth of the market in this segment. Bank Austria, BAWAG P.S.K, Reise Bank are the banks and financial companies which implement workforce management. The changing business landscape of the BFSI and the financial sector have been promoting automated banking services. This factor drives the market. BFSI sector is expected to reach $3.78 billionby 2023 at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• Workforce management solutions have multiple dimensional functionalities such as forecasting, scheduling, real time management, self-service, schedule adherence, and reporting functionality. These functionalities are customized according to the needs of the end use sector.
• Workforce management systems are used in the operational aspects of a business for improving productivity and efficiency levels of employed people and resources. This factor drives the demand for workforce management software.
• Workforce management facilitates scheduling and monitoring of all operational activities, thereby reducing unnecessary costs and resources.
• Public and private organizations have been the early adopters of workforce management solutions. Cloud and analytics services have compelled companies to upgrade their previous workforce management systems to acquire enhanced efficiencies in real time environment.
Key players of the Workforce Management Market
Kronos dominates the Workforce Management Market followed by ADP and Verint Systems. Kronos provides implementation services, educational services, support services, and advisory services. It provides workforce management tools for employee scheduling, absence management, labor activities, and analytics. ADP(Automatic Data Processing) offers HR Process Outsourcing and technology enabled HCM solutions such as benefits administration, payroll services, talent management, HR management, etc. Verint Systems operates under two business segments that offer technologically integrated products and services.
A. Location Intelligence and Location Analytics Market
B. Behavioral/Mental Health Software Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Workforce Management Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Workforce Management segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Workforce Management Market(2018-2023)
2. Europe Workforce Management Market(2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Workforce Management Market(2018-2023)
4. Government Workforce Management Market(2018-2023)
5. BFSI Workforce Management Market(2018-2023)
6. IT and Telecom Workforce Management Market(2018-2023)
7. Manufacturing Workforce Management Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.