The UK Professional Hair Care Market is estimated to hit $698.83 million by 2023
By Product (coloring, perming & straightening, styling gel, serum, shampoo & conditioning, hair spray); By End use (bridal, salons) By Region - Forecast (2018-2023)", the market is see an upsurge due to an increasing aging population in the near future.Professional Hair Care Product market of United Kingdom is valued at GBP 463.9M ($626.41M) in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 1.84% to reach GBP 517.53 ($698.83M) by 2023.
United Kingdom Professional Hair Care Market (2018 - 2023)”
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- Professional hair coloring products accounted for the largest share of 52% in the U.K.’s professional hair care product market in 2017, generating revenue of GBP 242.22M ($327.07M) and expected to reach 279.59M ($377.53M) by 2023. Professional hair coloring products segment is also estimated to witness the highest growth rate of 2.42% through 2023, mainly due to aging population.
- Shampoo & Conditioning segment is projected to register significant growth at 1.50% CAGR during 2018-2023. It was estimated to register GBP 148.03M ($199.95M) in 2017 and projected to reach GBP 161.87M ($ 218.63M) by 2023.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Increased awareness about benefits of active ingredients such as sulfates, SLES, parabens, and so on that do not damage hairs and instead, strengthen it over time is driving the UK Professional Hair Care Market.
- Rise in multi-functional hair care products such as seasonal scalp protecting shampoos and conditioners that moisturize in the winter and offer UV protection in the summer are attracting female consumers in the country.
- Treatment services are picking up traction in the UK owing to hair thinning and dandruff issues. The innovation in typical product classes like shampoos, relaxants, colorants, etc. is driving the market growth.
Key Players of the UK Professional Hair Care Market:
L'ORÉAL GROUP is the top leading player in the UK Professional Hair Care Market. The company's products are offered through multiple distribution channels, from hair salons and perfumeries to hyper - and grocery stores, health/beauty outlets, drug stores and direct mail. L'Oréal color products dominate the market with 32.8% share of the hair coloring market driven by the huge demand for its Inoa, Majirel and Diarichesse hair color lines.
Browse Related Reports:
Malaysia Professional Hair Care Market:By Product (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo, Conditioning, Styling and Hair Treatment); By End Use (Bridal, Salons and Entertainment); By Distribution Channel (Online, Hypermarkets, Retailers, Pharmacies, Direct, Distributors/Wholesalers, Others); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
Singapore Professional Hair Care Market:By Product (coloring, perming & straightening, styling gel, serum, shampoo, conditioning, hair spray); By Distribution channels (Hypermarkets, Pharmacies, Retailers, Others) By End use (bridal, salons, entertainment industry) By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)