According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled, “Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market: By Touch Screen (Resistive, Capacitive, Others); By Components (MCU, PMIC, PLC, Others); By Function Modules (Industrial PCs, Display Monitors, Others); By End-User (Automation, Healthcare, Retail, Others); By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market growth is being propelled by rising demand from Aerospace & Defense.
Browse 77 Market Tables, 178 Figures spread through 225 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market (2018 - 2023)”
Europe & Americas continue to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
Europe and Americas are the dominant regions in the global touch based human machine interface market on account of presence of leading end user industries with promising applications of automation equipment. The European touch based HMI market was estimated to be $5.42 billion and is estimated to reach $19.8 billion by 2023, followed by Americas and Asia-Pacific. Whereas, the Americas market for touch based HMI was estimated to be $5.07 billion and is estimated to reach $20.06 billion by 2023.
In terms of growth rate, Asia-Pacific dominates the market with highest CAGR of 31.3% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
The touch based HMI is being used across various applications such as Automotive HMI, Factory Automation, Digital Signage, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, Retail, Building Automation, Home Automation and Healthcare. Among all of them, Factory Automation was dominating with $6.70 billion revenue in 2017 and is projected to reach $34.66 billion by 2023. On the other hand, Aerospace & Defense segment is dominating with high growth rate of 45.2% CAGR during 2018-2023.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The surge in demand of multi-touch screen technology for advanced applications in automotive, manufacturing and oil & gas industry is set to drive the demand and growth for the touch based HMI market during the forecast period.
- The concept of integrating HMI with mobile and wireless devices for better connectivity to fuel the global HMI market demand.
- The multi touch technology and the embedded internet capabilities would be functional for an advanced version of the SCADA or HMI software. This upgraded HMI software for the automation and control solutions will undoubtedly be effective in the production process and will turn out to be a key point of differentiation in the coming years as mentioned by the leading market experts.
Key Players of the Touch Based Human Machine Interface Market:
Siemens AG and Schneider Electric are the key players in the touch based HMI market. Siemens AG offers a wide range of touch based HMI solutions that include Industrial PCs, Operator Panels embedded with data visualization software. The products of the company are deployed in analyzing data output in all sorts of industrial applications, majorly in factory automation. The company also offers a wide category of touch based display interfaces and PCs for hazardous areas meeting advanced protection standards. Schneider Electric specializes in manufacturing touch based TFT display interfaces for industrial automation and monitoring and control application. The company designs these touch screen HMIs considering all sorts of factory applications, and thus, have a wide variety of user interfaces available in different screen sizes.
Browse Related Reports:
- Tactile Sensor Market: By Type (Resistive, Capacitive, Mapping Arrays and Others); By Industry Vertical (Industrial, Automotive, Consumer electronics and others) & By Geography - Forecast(2018-2023)
- Haptics Technology Market: By Feedback Type (Force, Tactile); By Components (Actuator, Haptic Drive, Microcontroller and Others); By Application (Consumer, Medical, Automotive and Others) and By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc