According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Scanning Electron Microscope MarketBy Industry Vertical (Semiconductor, Life Sciences, Materials Science, Manufacturing and Others); By Geography -Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growing demand for nano-based research of structures and components across different industries.
Browse 53 Market Tables, 176 Figures spread through 147 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2015 - 2023)”
Asia Pacific to dominate the Scanning Electron Microscope Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Scanning Electron Microscope Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $ 1069.33 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.7%. In China, there are investment opportunities in Nanotechnology, materials, and life sciences. This factor will drive the demand for scanning electron microscopes in China. These instruments are used in the semiconductor industry for improving the quality of the products. South Korea is another growing economy for scanning electron microscopes. Increasing number of production firms of the electronic manufacturers provide numerous opportunities for these devices. Advancements in the medical technology also propel the growth of the SEMs in South Korea. Increasing number of SEM manufacturers in Japan will increase the demand for electron microscopes.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The semiconductor segment has the largest share in the Scanning Electron Microscope Market. In 2017, it reached revenue of $824 million. It is expected to reach $1046.48 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.6%. The semiconductor industry integrates high density logic devices. As a result, new technologies such as 3D Ics are developed that can integrate the extensive functionality into small power consumption devices. These circuits need more sophisticated devices for development and inspection to reach the desired goal. SEM is mainly used for inspecting the semiconductor material and devices. The scanning electron microscope is also used for chemical analysis in the energy storage systems such as Li-ion batteries. Hence, technological advancement in the semiconductor industry has spurred the demand for SEM market in the coming years.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growth of the nanotechnology centres will drive the need for microscopes for characterization and prototyping. This factor in turn elevates the demand for the scanning electron microscopes.
- Growth of research and development activities in semiconductors and pharmaceutical industries are expected to drive the demand for the scanning electron microscope. Use of these microscopes in lithography and coating also enhance the demand for the Scanning Electron Microscope Market.
- The need to analyse three dimensional images has spurred the demand for the scanning electron microscopes.
Key players of the Scanning Electron Microscope Market
Hitachi high Technologies, Corp and JEOL,Ltd will dominate the Scanning Electron Microscope Market. Carl Zeiss AG has the third largest share, followed by FEI Company. Hitachi high Technologies manufacture, installs, and maintains semiconductor related equipment. It also manufactures railway inspection equipment. Jeol provides transmission electron microscope, scanning electron microscope, specimen preparation equipment, electron probe microanalyzer. Carl Zeiss AG manufactures optical systems and medical devices.
Browse Related Reports:
- Surgical Microscopes Market: By Mounting (Caster, Wall, Table-Top, Ceiling); Specifications (Magnification Range, Camera, Illumination, Imaging, Others); Application (Dentistry, Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Others); End-User (Hospital, Clinic, Research) & Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Multiple Ion Beam Microscopes Market: By Technology (Nanomachining, and Micromachining), By Application (Device Modification, Material Science, Failure Analysis, Nanofabrication and Others) & By Geography-Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc