The Packaged Coconut Water Market is estimated to hit $10.113 billion by 2023
By Flavor (Flavored, Unflavored); By Type (Pure, Organic); By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Others) & Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is set to drive robust growth rate due to Increasing global awareness over health and nutrition.
Packaged Coconut Water Market (2018 - 2023)”
Americas continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
- Americas held major share in Packaged Coconut Water Market, followed by Europe and APAC region in terms of revenue. The market is more prevalent in the countries of Brazil, U.S., U.K. and Japan.
- Asia-Pacific region is estimated to witness fastest growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period, especially from developing countries like Japan and India, owing to the rapidly growing consumer preference towards products that offer maximum health benefits and high production of coconuts in the region.
- Americas is dominating the market which held $1.562 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach $5.794 billion by 2023 at 23.9% CAGR. APAC will be the fastest growing region during the forecast period at 29.8% CAGR.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- The value chain analysis deals with the comprehensive evaluation of each activity involved in the processing of any product/service, and finally delivering it to the end-users. Each stage across the value chain of a product or service is associated with creating some sort of monetary value. The value chain analysis can offer the company to examine every activity across the value chain and identify the steps where elimination or modification is essential.
- Value chain analysis of packaged coconut water market involves significant stages including farming, raw material gathering, processing, packaging, distributing and finally, the consumers.
- The major companies involved in this market are ZICO, Ducoco, VITA COCO, Sococo and PepsiCo.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Packaged coconut water market is poised to witness significant growth owing to its purported health benefits, which include high levels of potassium and other minerals along with low calories and fat quantity.
- Higher demand and less availability of the raw materials, especially in the western countries will create new opportunities for packaged coconut water market.
- Innovation in processing and packaging methods gaining the traction of the consumers is propelling the packaged coconut water market globally.
- Rise in the demand for functional wellness products is one of the key factors that is driving the Packaged Coconut Water Market.
Key Players of the Packaged Coconut Water Market:
Top three companies, namely Vita Coco, The Coca-Cola Company and Pepsico held around 59% share in the global packaged coconut water market with different coconut water brands such as Kero-Coco, Naked Juice, O.N.E., Zico and Innocent. VITA COCO, Sococo and PepsiCo are having considerable presence in this market with their robust brand image, geographical reach and strong customer base. These players offer quality products. Zico organic service, ZICO product, offers premium coconut water that contains 4 electrolytes and is a good source of potassium.
Browse Related Reports:
Packaged Water Treatment System Market:by Technology Type (Extended Aeration, MBR, MBBR, SBR, Reverse Osmosis), Application (Municipal Wastewater, Industrial Wastewater and Drinking Water) and Region - Forecast (2017 - 2025)
Packaged Nuts & Seeds Market:By Packaging Material (Glass, Metal, Paper, Plastics); By Product Type (Almonds, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Cashews, Chia, Sesame) & By Form of Nuts (Raw & Roasted) - Forecast (2018-2023)