According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Nutritional Premixes Market: By Type (Vitamin, Mineral, Nucleotide, Amino Acid, Nutraceutical, Fibers, and Others); By Application (Infant Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Beverages, Dairy Products, Bakery & Confectionary, Nutraceuticals Supplements, Dietary Products, Sports Nutrition, Others); By Functionality (Bone Health, Beauty, Resistance, Energy, Immunity, Digestion, Others) & By Form (Powder, Liquid) & Geography- Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by its growing popularity as an efficient and cost-effective solution.
Browse 86 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 115 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Nutritional Premixes Market (2018 - 2023)”
Americas held the largest market share in the Nutritional Premixes Market
Americas region holds the largest market share and growth in the Nutritional Premixes Market, and is anticipated to reach $922.6 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.2%. Americas Nutritional Premixes Market is mainly driven by the Awareness of the benefits of a healthier food and lifestyle. The key applications in this region include infant nutrition, clinical nutrition, beverages, dairy products, bakery & confectionary, and Nutraceuticals Supplements among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- In the value chain of nutritional premixes market, various stakeholders are involved and play various roles to deliver the final product to the end consumers.
- The concept of nutritional premixes value chain includes a full range of activities and participants involved in moving raw materials from producers to end consumers.
- Nutrients such as minerals, vitamins and other micro compounds form an important part of functional foods, beverages as well as nutritional products.
- In Nutrient Premixes, the blends of vital nutrients are added to these products to enhance their nutritional value.
- Fortified food and beverage manufactures have increasingly preferred the premixes over bulk ingredients, mainly due to the economic and functional benefits offered by the premixes.
- In addition, technological advancements have enabled the premix suppliers to offer customized blends according to the nutritional requirements of the food and dietary products.
- Premixes have been gaining popularity in the food industry as a cost-effective and efficient solution for sourcing and fortification of nutrients.
- Premix manufacturers procure bulk nutrients separately and blend them according to the desired nutritional structure of compounds in the food product.
- Premix providers consider various compatibility parameters like desired specifications, allowable overages, interactions between several nutrients, production losses, interaction of nutrients with other food ingredients, particle-size distribution and stability of the ingredient in the production chain to decide on the formulation of the premix, its form (powder or liquid) and packaging.
- Fortification of these premixes is a flexible and easy process as compared to that of individual bulk ingredients which often lead to high inventory costs, production losses and supply chain inefficiencies.
- The supply chain dynamics of this market is highly dependent on consumer perception, awareness and needs related to specific health issues.
- Nutritional premixes use in confectionary industry has been growing considerably in the recent years, especially in the developed nations.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The nutritional premixes industry is in the growth stage in developed nations, whereas in developing nations the industry is nascent.
- Innovation is one of the major drivers of the market as premix providers need to enhance their technical and formulation capabilities according to evolving needs of nutrition industry
- Vitamin premixes is the major segment in terms of type of nutritional premixes, which has accounted for 30% of the overall market revenue. Vitamin premixes market is estimated to continue its dominance in the coming years, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period, owing to widening application base.
- The growing number of consumers seeking proactive health solutions to avoid negative pharmaceutical interventions is a huge market to cater.
- The global Nutraceuticals market has been witnessing vigorous growth driven by high consumer demand and comparatively low regulatory hurdles.
- Growing demand for Nutraceutical supplements are facilitating easy expansion of the food companies.
- Growing cost of healthcare globally is making consumers opt for dietary products with high nutritional value. This type of dietary food products are produced with the use of nutritional premixes.
- Aging population, consumption of health supplements and expanding applications of vitamin D in functional food is poised to fuel the market growth for vitamins nutritional premixes.
- Nutritional premixes is a fairly consolidated market with key players such as Royal DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Glanbia Plc (Ireland) and Watson Inc. (U.S.) accounting for more than 55.2% of the market revenue
- Other major players include Stegall Nutrition (Australia), Hellay Australia (Australia), Vitablend (Netherlands), SternVitamin (Germany), The Wright Group (U.S.) and Corbion Purac (Netherlands).
- Notable players in the nutritional premixes market comprise of Royal DSM N.V., Glanbia Plc. and Watson Inc.
- DSM is the leader in this market with strong common platform for development in both human and animal nutrition. Furthermore, its acquisition of Fortitech made DSM a market leader. Stegall Nutrition, Hellay have been strengthening its presence in Australia, whereas companies serving focused segments such as SternVitamin and Dr. Paul Lohmann have been active in increasing their footprint in Vitamins and Minerals respectively. Market leaders such as Royal DSM and Glanbia Plc. are expected to consolidate their market presence through geographical expansions and acquisitions.
Browse Related Reports:
- Nutraceutical Ingredients Market: Type (Amino Acids, Peptides, Proteins, Carotenoids, Minerals, Probiotics, Others) Application (Functional food & Beverage, Dietary Supplement, Animal Nutrition, Personal Care)-Forecast (2018-2023)
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market: By Type (Flavors, Colors, Enzymes & Others); By Application (Beverages, Dairy Products, Meet Products & Others); By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & RoW) - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc