Automotive, Chemical and Electronics Industry boosting the growth of Acetylene Gas Market

Published By: IndustryARC Published On : 18-Jan-2019

Global Acetylene Gas Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast 

Acetylene is a combustible colorless gas which is highly explosive when liquefied, compressed, heated, or mixed with air. Production of acetylene requires special precautions and handling. The essential crude materials for acetylene produce are calcium carbonate (limestone) and coal. Acetylene can also be manufactured by the by the cracking of hydrocarbons or partial combustion of methane with oxygen. The most common use of acetylene is for the production of organic chemicals which is used in the preparation of polyurethane and polyester plastics. Acetylene is used as a fuel component in oxy-acetylene welding and metal cutting. Acetylene black is used in dry-cell batteries and acetylenic alcohols are used in the synthesis of vitamins.

Browse 40 Market Tables, 175 Figures spread through 165 slides and an in-depth TOC on 

Acetylene Gas Market

 (2018 - 2023)

According to a recent business intelligence report from IndustryARC, the global acetylene gas market will attain a value of more than $6 billion by 2021. Around 80 percent of the acetylene created yearly in the United States is utilized in chemical synthesis. The rest of the 20 percent is utilized basically for oxyacetylene gas welding and cutting because of the high temperature of the flame. Acetylene must be pressurized and stored in capacity chambers for use in oxy-acetylene welding and metal cutting activities. High expenses of transportation and storage of industrial gases are the key challenges for market players.


Acetylene Gas Market: Key Drivers and Disruptive Trends 

Inhaling acetylene may cause dizziness, headache, and nausea. The Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification for acetylene has a tracking system for identifying and evaluating phosphine, arsine, and hydrogen sulfide content in commercial grades of acetylene in order to limit exposure to these impurities. The usage limitation for acetylene is 1.03 kg/sq cm. Production of bio-based acetylene gas is expected to provide growth opportunities for market participants. The acetylene gas market can be segmented on the basis of end-user into automotive, metal fabrication, aerospace, pharmaceutical, and glass.

Competitive Landscape

Major players such as Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Airgas, BASF, Gulf Cyro, and Ho Tung Chemicals are focusing on strengthening their distribution channel and expanding their regional presence. Moreover, they are paying additional attention to new product development in order to enhance their visibility in the market. With growing demand from end-user industries, companies are adding to their product portfolio to enhance their visibility.

Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:


https://industryarc.com/support.php?id=15323

 

The economic contributions of the industrial gases sector are many and wide-ranging. Acetylene gas is critical to certain segments of the economy including health care, clean water, space exploration, and industrial processes for chemical, fuel, electronics, metals, etc. The use of acetylene is expected to continue in the future as new applications are developed. One new application is the conversion of acetylene to ethylene for use in making polyethylene plastics.

About IndustryARC:

IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.

IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.

We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.

Contact Us:

Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager 

Contact Sales: 

1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)

Connect with us on LinkedIn

 - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc

Request for Sample

News letter

Type your email below and receive our daily news and updates for free